New offer out for 2019 CB Chris Steele out of Cali

Advertisement
I’ll be checking him out this season. If we can pull him from Boscoe like FSU did their safety, I will be thoroughly, THOROUGHLY impressed. UCLA usually have a stranglehold on this school.

Brevin is amazing I wish we could have a team full of players like him..TRUE CANE

Advertisement
"Dream Offer" usually holds more weight with out of state kids these days (although CMR is changing that). Lets recruit this monster and stack chips.

Hearing coaches and players talk like this makes me excited, man. Can't wait til the team's stacked with straight savages from 1st string to 3rd string

His highlights are full of him lowering the boom on dudes and generally being uber aggressive. Exactly what the staff says they want out of their secondary.

Advertisement
Who says Sly Willie the only one with some Cali cred! Love this approach to recruiting, F where you are, if U ball, the U is coming 4 U.

Yeah baby this is starting to feel like the JJ days...just gotta give em a little time to clean off the **** that has been accumulating during the last 10.

Will be sad when an Elite out of state kid shows more passion and respect for the U than the kids who grew up around it.

Steele is a gamer. I saw him play this season against STA and you could see how special this kid is.

96B94E8A-33A2-44D4-A38C-333C3A5C4554.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man this is going to be a tough pull from SC’s back yard...but Bosco is actually a feeder to UCLA more so than SC and their athletes have been known to go schools out of state.

Gotta stay on Steele. He’s the goods. My frat is a ref for CIF high school football and is an alum from Bosco. Told me about Steele two years ago. Talked to him last night and he feels SC has the best shot (although he’s a delusional SC fan), but don’t think he’s opposed to leaving out of state, from what he gathered.

Advertisement
Back