New Offer in Connecticut: 2021 4 star DE Kechaun Bennett

Advertisement
Football isn’t the only sport where Bennett excels. He’s just recently finished up his wrestling season. “I am number one in the state in my weight classification,” said Bennett.
Could staying closer to home play a role in Bennett’s recruitment? His list of schools that he has been involved with early on shows that. “Notre Dame, Penn State, Michigan and UConn are doing a great job,” said Bennett. “They are closer to home and that could be a reason.”

Moving forward that may not be the case as other schools have begun getting involved with Kechaun. “Distance from home is the least of my concerns,” said Kechaun.

When Bennett begins his March visits, schools located in warm weather states may have an advantage. “I want to go somewhere that is hot,” said Bennett. “I like the warm hot weather the best.” Academics, facilities, especially the weight rooms, will be other factors that will play into the decision for Bennett.

Has 16 offers, including Georgia Tech, Duke, Michigan, ND, Penn State, Nebraska, Tennessee, Syracuse, BC, Rutgers, Va Tech, Pitt

Had 48tcks 12TFL's & 7 sacks his Junior season, 25TFL's in two years.

Kid's got good speed & explosion off the snap, utilizes good swim technique to beat OT's. He's a disruptive pass rusher with good hands & the fact he's a Wrestler is A++++, I'm big believer that if your HS has a wrestling team & you play football you should absolutely wrestle. The things it can teach you go beyond football in terms of discipline & resilience, but in particular is very valuable for Defenders to learn different techniques on how to engage & win one on one battles.

He reminds of Micah Parsons from the 2018 class.

Get him down here for a visit, bring him back for Paradise & get a commit, this kid is a take all day.

Advertisement
I'm telling y'all Miami is top destination for those big time recruits up in the northeast area. Most will probably be drawn to OSU/Michigan/PSU but those schools only have so many spots and some of these guys just want to be down south in good weather. Get this kid down for paradise!

Advertisement
Get him on campus and go from there. A Northeast DL that commits to us during the summer time may be a 2* by the time December rolls around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like the staff picked up contact considerably in the past couple of weeks. One of the new 247 reporters spoke to him a few weeks ago also and he pointed out that there was a different vibe to the way Bennett spoke about Miami the other day.

Seems like the staff picked up contact considerably in the past couple of weeks. One of the new 247 reporters spoke to him a few weeks ago also and he pointed out that there was a different vibe to the way Bennett spoke about Miami the other day.
Stroud is a Dawg bruh...

Idk why Diaz doesn't just put him on the rest of the Defensive targets, because he legit has us in play for 3 really good OOS DE's & we can't even take all of'em, we essentially will have to turn at least 2 of'em away if Ishmael decides to commit anytime soon.

Advertisement
Back