New Offer 22 DE/OLB Joshua Joseph's

I LIKE ALL THE DOWN SOUTH DL.

THIS IS ACTUALLY CRAZY THE AMOUNT OF DL WE COULD CLOSE WITH

NYJALIK KELLY AND SHEMAR STEWART AT DE.

ONE OF LYONS/WHYCHE AND ZANE DURANT
@gogeta4 what is your pecking order for DE’s this recruiting cycle? I know we’d all love Stewart and Kelly, but if they’re not approachable to playing at Miami thanks to the bag game, who else should we be focusing on? TIA 🙏

Advertisement
@gogeta4 what is your pecking order for DE’s this recruiting cycle? I know we’d all love Stewart and Kelly, but if they’re not approachable to playing at Miami thanks to the bag game, who else should we be focusing on? TIA 🙏
I would then fall back to Wilfreydo Aybar out of CT and Marvin Jones Jr. (longshot)

then locally Kenyatta Jackson, Anderson (Homestead) , and this Joseph kid. Ima lso a fan of Darren Agu as a DE

Last edited:

Not Gogeta but I like Aybar, Jones jr, Kenyatta, Anderson, Mario Eugenio.

I would then fall back to Wilfreydo Aybar out of CT and Marvin Jones Jr. (longshot)

then locally Kenyatta Jackson, Anderson (Homestead) , and this Joseph kid. Ima lso a fan of Darren Agu as a DE
@gogeta4 thanks mate. As others have said there is a TON of DL talent around let’s hope we land some of the better prospects. Appreciate the list.

Advertisement
Back