New Offer 22 DE/OLB Joshua Joseph's

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Big fan of this Offer, he's versatile and Can play off the edge and Drop back into coverage when needed. Huge frame at 6'3 210LBs with a ton of room for growth. He takes Great Angles, Great closing speed. He's got a bit of a slow first step but he has room to Grow. He's take all day in my books.

Advertisement
Big fan of this Offer, he's versatile and Can play off the edge and Drop back into coverage when needed. Huge frame at 6'3 210LBs with a ton of room for growth. He takes Great Angles, Great closing speed. He's got a bit of a slow first step but he has room to Grow. He's take all day in my books.

What highschool does he attend? His first step can get coached up, but you can't coach up instincts and this kid has them in abundance.

Advertisement
Who's the dB Montrell Jenkins... sheesh those stats are unreal

Signed to Kennesaw State, seems to have not got his first offer til Sept 2020.

Advertisement

Signed to Kennesaw State, seems to have not got his first offer til Sept 2020.

Big boy looks like a LB nice hands and coverage skills whoever is teaching them does a good job both him and Joseph have nice ball skills knows how to get their head around and find the ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro we literally have TOO MANY **** options at DL this cycle. Who do you think we should get?
I LIKE ALL THE DOWN SOUTH DL.

THIS IS ACTUALLY CRAZY THE AMOUNT OF DL WE COULD CLOSE WITH

NYJALIK KELLY AND SHEMAR STEWART AT DE.

ONE OF LYONS/WHYCHE AND ZANE DURANT

Advertisement
Back