New Offer: 2022 4 star OT George Fitzpatrick, Cherry Creek, CO

Advertisement
He is not leaving the midwest for college unless it's for Oregon or USC. This feels like Coach Justice just throwing up offers to put UM's name out there.

"Fitzpatrick & his family have taken unofficial visits to Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon and USC. The point of taking these self-guided tours is to help him decide which schools he will take summer official visits to."

Go Canes

Now that is an athletic OT. He moves better than most TEs. Quick feet, good bend, long arms and he finishes his blocks. He's more impressive as a pass blocker at this point but with his athleticism, he can become a dominant run blocker as well.

I doubt we even get a visit but you have to shoot your shot. I like that Justice goes after the kids he wants even if they are long shots.

Advertisement
Coach Justice has offered three offensive linemen this week.

https://247sports.com/college/miami...george-fitzpatrick-jacob-hood-more-164760999/

I hope these are realistic offers because we need to sign 4-5 offensive linemen and these kids seem like good prospects. Justice offered a kid from Missouri a few weeks ago, and the kid committed to Mizzou like three days later. It made the offer look kind of silly.

Advertisement
He is not leaving the midwest for college unless it's for Oregon or USC. This feels like Coach Justice just throwing up offers to put UM's name out there.

"Fitzpatrick & his family have taken unofficial visits to Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon and USC. The point of taking these self-guided tours is to help him decide which schools he will take summer official visits to."

Go Canes

Colorado isn’t in the Midwest

Kid can really get to the second level quick. I know it's unlikely a Mountain kid comes, but it's their job to go after the best. You never hit a shot you don't take.

Yall act like he’s living in a log cabin in the woods or some ****, shooting ducks with his uncle Huckleberry on the weekends.

Kid lives in Cherry Creek. That’s one of the most upscale neighborhoods in the city of Denver. It’s basically Coral Gables.

As in he has taken unofficial visits to ND, Michigan, Ohio St, and Oklahoma. In recruiting the cardinal rile is follow the visit to determine where the recruit will eventually sign especially when it's on the recruits own dime. So as I said earlier he is not leaving the midwest.

Go Canes

Advertisement
As in he has taken unofficial visits to ND, Michigan, Ohio St, and Oklahoma. In recruiting the cardinal rile is follow the visit to determine where the recruit will eventually sign especially when it's on the recruits own dime. So as I said earlier he is not leaving the midwest.

Go Canes

Oklahoma isn't considered the Midwest either.

Oklahoma isn't considered the Midwest either.

So where then is Oklahoma located regionally?

BmZI8ORCUAAt1my

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back