New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Financially what would it cost for us to part ways with Adidas early? Is that type of thing even normal in college athletics?

There have been numerous apparel contracts that have "ended early", with the university going to another supplier.

There are just over 3 full years left on the contract (June 2027) on a 12-year contract. We are pretty much locked into the 2024-2025 year at this point, so we will have performed AT LEAST 10 years on a 12 year contract.

It cannot possibly cost that much to get out of 2 years.

Advertisement
View attachment 283946
Might be better then the adidas

I hope there isn't a tie-in here...

1709762415365.png

Those are the women's shoes.

Not that we'll judge you or anything.

He may have dainty feet...not that there's anything wrong with that...

Nike just made a very nice Jordan 5 "Lucky Green". But they only made it in women's sizes. I would have bought a pair, except the largest women's size was not big enough for me.

I don't understand some of this corporate decision-making...

Who thinks "women will LOVE this shoe, we shouldn't even try to sell it to guys"?

1709765851956.png

Nike just made a very nice Jordan 5 "Lucky Green". But they only made it in women's sizes. I would have bought a pair, except the largest women's size was not big enough for me.

Who thinks "women will LOVE this shoe, we shouldn't even try to sell it to guys"?

View attachment 284028

It’s Women Appreciation Week. They flooded the streets w/ fire color ways, but only for ladies.

Advertisement

View attachment 284028
I said I wouldn't judge him. I don't judge any of the sick freaks in this place.

Advertisement
If the orange was a little less bright, I'd pick them without a second thought. The original is nice though.

I hear ya, and I know what you're saying. I'll try to find a more muted orange shoelace for the various olive Jordans that I have. That bright orange works well on the Dunks and whatnot.

Advertisement
Was for me b/c fortunately their biggest women’s size is my shoe size. Lol

I love da ladies!

I appreciate you, @Rellyrell !

What's the latest on the resellers? Is Flight Club still the best? About to get annual bonus and stock comp, thought about picking up a pair of the Bred Reimagined that I got screwed out of a few weeks ago.

Advertisement
I appreciate you, @Rellyrell !

What's the latest on the resellers? Is Flight Club still the best? About to get annual bonus and stock comp, thought about picking up a pair of the Bred Reimagined that I got screwed out of a few weeks ago.

Flight Club & Stadium Goods are 1a & 1b.

GOAT has been reduced to second tier. They sent me some fakes, & I had a hard time returning them b/c u can’t talk to anyone.

StockX is still popular, but it’s sooo hit & miss. I think they’ve tightened up, & they r easier to deal w/ as far as returns, but their authentication dept is still too sketchy imo.

Flight Club & Stadium Goods are 1a & 1b.

GOAT has been reduced to second tier. They sent me some fakes, & I had a hard time returning them b/c u can’t talk to anyone.

StockX is still popular, but it’s sooo hit & miss. I think they’ve tightened up, & they r easier to deal w/ as far as returns, but their authentication dept is still too sketchy imo.

I appreciate your insights, sir!

Also thinking about picking up another pair of 6-17-23 Motorsports (the black-and-white shoes I showed you a while back) so that I'll have a pair to wear and a pair to collect.

You know, in case I run into MJ when I'm out at the track!

Advertisement
Back