New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Advertisement
I....guesssss...this is a Harden colorway that we should like....

View attachment 283092
Video gif. Actor and comedian Kevin Hart looks at us and blinks his wide eyes slowly, his face an expression of confusion and concern at something he's just heard or witnessed.

Bruh... TF?!

Advertisement
Soooo...

Has anyone seen the Miami Fear of God shoe drop?

Not on Confirmed. Not on adidas website. Not on Fear of God website.

Everything else is showing up on at least one website.

Soooo...

Has anyone seen the Miami Fear of God shoe drop?

Not on Confirmed. Not on adidas website. Not on Fear of God website.

Everything else is showing up on at least one website.
Nope, nothing. Tbh, be thankful. Save your money. I can see if it had our actual orange and green colors on it. But these are mint green on the toe box. Pass

Advertisement
For @Rellyrell , is this the WORST product line launch you've ever seen?

Weeks after the "release date" of the Fear of God shoes, I still have not seen them for sale ANYWHERE.

I will admit, the hoodie is FIRE. It is fantastic. Great material. The UM branding leaves a lot to be desired, and all of the prices are too high, but as a hoodie, it is FANTASTIC.

For @Rellyrell , is this the WORST product line launch you've ever seen?

Weeks after the "release date" of the Fear of God shoes, I still have not seen them for sale ANYWHERE.

I will admit, the hoodie is FIRE. It is fantastic. Great material. The UM branding leaves a lot to be desired, and all of the prices are too high, but as a hoodie, it is FANTASTIC.

Whatā€™s even crazier is that on Adidasā€™ website, it says ā€œin stockā€, and when u click on it, itā€™s no where to be found. Lol. I even went to Jerryā€™s personal FearofGod site, his Athleticā€™s page is completely empty. Lol.

One thing I knew about his product, the material was going to be higher end; but uā€™re right the branding is not great. The saddest part is for 4 yrs we waited on this, and it was very meh. Iā€™m personally disappointed b/c Iā€™ve seen his work at Nike. However, it seems IU fans took umbrage w/ their uniforms, too.

Advertisement
Whatā€™s even crazier is that on Adidasā€™ website, it says ā€œin stockā€, and when u click on it, itā€™s no where to be found. Lol. I even went to Jerryā€™s personal FearofGod site, his Athleticā€™s page is completely empty. Lol.

One thing I knew about his product, the material was going to be higher end; but uā€™re right the branding is not great. The saddest part is for 4 yrs we waited on this, and it was very meh. Iā€™m personally disappointed b/c Iā€™ve seen his work at Nike. However, it seems IU fans took umbrage w/ their uniforms, too.

1709637405515.png

Advertisement
Financially what would it cost for us to part ways with Adidas early? Is that type of thing even normal in college athletics?

Somebody would have to actually look at the contract, Iā€™m sure it has some kind of breach of contract or penalty clause. At least I would think so.

Advertisement
Back