New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Idk how these flew under my radar so long but I couldn’t get my wallet out fast enough View attachment 282822

Don't take this the wrong way, but I believe they only released that shoe in women's sizes, thus I could not get size 13s. [EDIT: if those pics are of the Craft "Celadon", I apologize, but the colors in your picture look darker than the ones online, so I thought you had the women's shoe that was released a few months ago]

But I bought this one, which is on sale at Nike.com:

1708465640411.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where did you get the hoodie? I'm out of town so the team store is not an option unless they put it online. I've been checking and haven't seen them

I called Harry directly at the Hurricane Team Store.

Saw the charge on my AmEx, but it hasn't yet arrived in ATL. I'll post pix when I get it (Monday was a postal holiday).

OK, I now think that THIS officially takes the cake.

I thought that the gloves wee overpriced and insane.

But this is...LITERALLY...a rope to be used as a belt to hold your drawers up...

We might have to rethink this Fear of God deal....

1708468963511.png

Advertisement
Don't take this the wrong way, but I believe they only released that shoe in women's sizes, thus I could not get size 13s. [EDIT: if those pics are of the Craft "Celadon", I apologize, but the colors in your picture look darker than the ones online, so I thought you had the women's shoe that was released a few months ago]

But I bought this one, which is on sale at Nike.com:

View attachment 282859
Yea that pic I posted, I believe there’s a filter on it. The Celadons are lighter in person…I have a lot of vintage style Canes gear so I think they’ll go perfectly with that

Those are clean ! And much more comfortable than the average AJ1 imo

I think these are the ones you’re thinking of ? It is pretty much the same color blocking .

Attachments

• IMG_4940.jpeg
    IMG_4940.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 0
Yea that pic I posted, I believe there’s a filter on it. The Celadons are lighter in person…I have a lot of vintage style Canes gear so I think they’ll go perfectly with that

Those are clean ! And much more comfortable than the average AJ1 imo

I think these are the ones you’re thinking of ? It is pretty much the same color blocking .
Yea I bought my wife the women's CMFT 2 Green and Orange, she loves them

The Celadon's def do look lighter, so I'm a little hesitant to purchase to go with my Canes Gear.

Advertisement
View attachment 282975What do you think about these Rell? I just happened upon them in an article. Didn’t even know Mahomes was into this. Article said this 2nd release sold out in minutes.

Yes, these r cool. These look like, literally all of their shoes, so if the price point is solid, go for it.

Any idea on the sizing? It’s says true to size, but not sure if it’s a wide.

Edit: See that it’s a Medium width, & some of the complaints were narrow fit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes, these r cool. These look like, literally all of their shoes, so if the price point is solid, go for it.

Any idea on the sizing?
Didn’t really dig too far. The article mentioned they’ll come out with more colorways soon.

I called Harry directly at the Hurricane Team Store.

Saw the charge on my AmEx, but it hasn't yet arrived in ATL. I'll post pix when I get it (Monday was a postal holiday).
Not to be weird.... also hard not to be with this question. What size did you order? They are huge/oversized so thinking about sizing down.

Advertisement
Not to be weird.... also hard not to be with this question. What size did you order? They are huge/oversized so thinking about sizing down.

Harry told me the same thing, so I went down a size. Should arrive either today or tomorrow (Monday was a holiday).

Advertisement
Back