New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
lol let me know if you decide to move them. Missed out on a pair recently for peanuts...

Will do!

Hey, folks, we got Pro Combat polos now!

1691525129793.png

1691528374769.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane

So, I hate to be that guy but I’m always ?’d on this board no matter how authentic & solid I’ve proven to be, but once upon a time I said that Adidas w/o Yeezy will fall off its pedestal. The latest market cap now has Adidas #3 vs. #2. Jordan Brand is now #2 in the world as far as market share. Nike is #1, & JB is #2.

Adidas’ run is slowing; they now have a slight edge over both Skechers & Vans in popularity/market share world wide. (2%). The combined Nike portfolio (Nike, JB, Converse) control 33% of market share world wide.

But enough w/ all that, K; u know y I’ve been Jonesing for Miami to get back w/ Nike? B/c of revenue. One poster will lead ppl to believe that Nike is some cheapskate company, that looks to take advantage of the little man; when in actuality, their business model is to grow the brand w/ strategic marketing. I’ve used UCLA as an example time & again to show their growth as a brand and revenue in the long run vs. short term. Many see upfront $$ & have no knowledge of what that upfront $$ means. Most of the time, it’s not even cash; it’s gear + player/coaches apparel.

Nike is about branding, and it’s the branding that led all of their signature athletes to dwarf Adidas’ signature athletes as far as finances. It’s what has allowed teams like Bama, UGA, FSU “seemingly” take less $$ when they r flushed w/ $$ b/c of how the contract is set up. And then there’s this, my friend…this is THE REAL reason why I wanted this switch.

Imagine the financial opportunities this will bring.

Attachments

• IMG_0924.png
    IMG_0924.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 1
@TheOriginalCane

So, I hate to be that guy but I’m always ?’d on this board no matter how authentic & solid I’ve proven to be, but once upon a time I said that Adidas w/o Yeezy will fall off its pedestal. The latest market cap now has Adidas #3 vs. #2. Jordan Brand is now #2 in the world as far as market share. Nike is #1, & JB is #2.

Adidas’ run is slowing; they now have a slight edge over both Skechers & Vans in popularity/market share world wide. (2%). The combined Nike portfolio (Nike, JB, Converse) control 33% of market share world wide.

But enough w/ all that, K; u know y I’ve been Jonesing for Miami to get back w/ Nike? B/c of revenue. One poster will lead ppl to believe that Nike is some cheapskate company, that looks to take advantage of the little man; when in actuality, their business model is to grow the brand w/ strategic marketing. I’ve used UCLA as an example time & again to show their growth as a brand and revenue in the long run vs. short term. Many see upfront $$ & have no knowledge of what that upfront $$ means. Most of the time, it’s not even cash; it’s gear + player/coaches apparel.

Nike is about branding, and it’s the branding that led all of their signature athletes to dwarf Adidas’ signature athletes as far as finances. It’s what has allowed teams like Bama, UGA, FSU “seemingly” take less $$ when they r flushed w/ $$ b/c of how the contract is set up. And then there’s this, my friend…this is THE REAL reason why I wanted this switch.

Imagine the financial opportunities this will bring.

Man, you never have to defend yourself here. There are a bunch of hard-headed nitwits on this board who refuse to believe it when people who have INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE try to share relevant information.

Nike is not "cheap". Nike didn't make its fortune by signing a hundred different universities to rapacious contracts. Nearly every professional and college team or league that was ONCE with Nike and made a change ends up coming BACK to Nike before long.

I don't know what people are expecting from adidas. That they will somehow dig themselves out of third place, same as the ACC?

What a ******* joke some of these porsters are. Let's just ignore the nitwits and join the #1/#2 conference (Big 10/SEC), and let's affiliate with the #1/#2 apparel company (Nike/Jordan Brand).

But we've got geniuses on this board who will argue that we should settle for #3, because they don't understand how a royalty-heavy contract works and pays off.

Man, you never have to defend yourself here. There are a bunch of hard-headed nitwits on this board who refuse to believe it when people who have INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE try to share relevant information.

Nike is not "cheap". Nike didn't make its fortune by signing a hundred different universities to rapacious contracts. Nearly every professional and college team or league that was ONCE with Nike and made a change ends up coming BACK to Nike before long.

I don't know what people are expecting from adidas. That they will somehow dig themselves out of third place, same as the ACC?

What a ******* joke some of these porsters are. Let's just ignore the nitwits and join the #1/#2 conference (Big 10/SEC), and let's affiliate with the #1/#2 apparel company (Nike/Jordan Brand).

But we've got geniuses on this board who will argue that we should settle for #3, because they don't understand how a royalty-heavy contract works and pays off.

rapacious contracts.

Can’t lie, I had to chuckle on this. Lol. I was like why couldn’t K just say Greedy. Lol.

Advertisement
rapacious contracts.

Can’t lie, I had to chuckle on this. Lol. I was like why couldn’t K just say Greedy. Lol.

I have to confess...I took Latin for 4 years in high school...and I had a teacher (same one for all 4 years) who would teach us two "SAT words" per day, based on Latin and Greek root words.

I had some favorites. Rapacious was definitely one. Pusillanimous was another. Discombobulate was beloved by a friend of mine.

I’d go Jordan but with same uniform design we currently have. Unless Adidas wants to majorly outspend them, then I’d be okay sticking with Adidas on a short extension. But I highly doubt that’s going to happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back