New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Just checked the shop on hurricanes.com and theyā€™ve got them. Seems they have plenty of all sizes. $199.95 Does the school benefit more depending on where you shop?

If you are talking about hurricanesports.com, that will redirect you to Fanatics (you might not realize it). I'm sure UM gets a cut from Fanatics.

The UM Bookstore has them, as does AllCanes. Both stores are now owned by Follett. I'm sure UM gets a cut too.

CanesWear has them too, at least you know Ken is the owner, not a big corporation!

Advertisement
If you are talking about hurricanesports.com, that will redirect you to Fanatics (you might not realize it). I'm sure UM gets a cut from Fanatics.

The UM Bookstore has them, as does AllCanes. Both stores are now owned by Follett. I'm sure UM gets a cut too.

CanesWear has them too, at least you know Ken is the owner, not a big corporation!

I usually buy my gear from hurricanesports or Caneswear.

I usually buy my gear from hurricanesports or Caneswear.

Completely understand.

Just wanted to let people know, hurricanesports.com has now done a deal with Fanatics.com, and all the traffic redirects there.

Good lord, I remember the days when I could walk into Hecht and buy some stuff (not a huge selection). They tended to have stuff you couldn't find anywhere else.

Now, Fanatics and Follett are are two biggest UM-gear retailers, and CanesWear is the primary "independent" operator.

I wonder if Follett will let Harry do any of those old smack-talk t-shirts, like "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" or "You Could Learn A Lot From A Dummy" (F$U)....

Completely understand.

Just wanted to let people know, hurricanesports.com has now done a deal with Fanatics.com, and all the traffic redirects there.

Good lord, I remember the days when I could walk into Hecht and buy some stuff (not a huge selection). They tended to have stuff you couldn't find anywhere else.

Now, Fanatics and Follett are are two biggest UM-gear retailers, and CanesWear is the primary "independent" operator.

I wonder if Follett will let Harry do any of those old smack-talk t-shirts, like "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" or "You Could Learn A Lot From A Dummy" (F$U)....
When I moved to east TN in ā€˜83 and before the internet was a thing, I had a helluva time finding Canes stuff. Iā€™d have to call my sister, who still lived down there, and have her find stuff for me

I found the coolest looking leather jacket in a mall in none other than Knoxville, TN 30 years. That black leather with our orange and greens on it was absolutely stunning. As my luck would have it, they didnā€™t have my size.

1690577770994.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's an example. This stuff ends up in stores.

View attachment 249065View attachment 249066

Also see a pair of miami nights cleats that got scooped up by a reseller. Pretty interesting. @Rellyrell

View attachment 249067View attachment 249068

Those Miami Nights cleats r actually cool in design. Donā€™t recall the team having those, but if they were worn, these would be my 2nd favorite Adidas cleats behind those all orange joints worn in the Russell Athletics Bowl.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back