New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Only $50K...

1690391820976.png

Advertisement
That looks like a Nike shoe. Not available to the public I presume.

Correct, sir. A number of pairs are available on eBay, so it sounds like the Equipment Staff is disposing of extra pairs.

There are still a few more of the green Dame 7 EXPLY shoes on eBay, but I haven't seen any of the orange ones (the shoes that broke on Nijel Pack during the Final Four).

Correct, sir. A number of pairs are available on eBay, so it sounds like the Equipment Staff is disposing of extra pairs.

There are still a few more of the green Dame 7 EXPLY shoes on eBay, but I haven't seen any of the orange ones (the shoes that broke on Nijel Pack during the Final Four).
My knowledge about sneakers is about as extensive as my knowledge about Mars so I really appreciate your knowledge.

Advertisement

Liquidated at stores like Burlington and Ross.

That looks like a Nike shoe. Not available to the public I presume.

Fact is, Adidas took a lot of Nike Base Models for their shoes which is y they were sued for earlier models/designs/materials. Since then, they’ve been using some of their older, less popular designs & reimagining them; an example of this r James Harden’s newest signature which took the base model of Kobe’s Crazy 8 design from the late 90’s.

What’s sad is I literally can’t tell the difference between D.O.N’s, Ice Trey’s, or Dame Lillard shoes from their base designs on several silhouettes. However, I do have to admit Ice Trey’s latest shoe is nice. Probably the best original I’ve seen from Adidas is quite some time.

Fact is, Adidas took a lot of Nike Base Models for their shoes which is y they were sued for earlier models/designs/materials. Since then, they’ve been using some of their older, less popular designs & reimagining them; an example of this r James Harden’s newest signature which took the base model of Kobe’s Crazy 8 design from the late 90’s.

What’s sad is I literally can’t tell the difference between D.O.N’s, Ice Trey’s, or Dame Lillard shoes from their base designs on several silhouettes. However, I do have to admit Ice Trey’s latest shoe is nice. Probably the best original I’ve seen from Adidas is quite some time.

You talkin' about this one?

1690481093033.png

Advertisement
The AlphaBounces, yes. The Dame 7s, no.
I can assure you as I did see a pic. There are unreleased shoes that hit these stores from time to time. I follow a few of these flippers on IG in case I pop my head in. Found some unreleased Nike golf shoes and sold for $600 myself lol.

I can assure you as I did see a pic. There are unreleased shoes that hit these stores from time to time. I follow a few of these flippers on IG in case I pop my head in. Found some unreleased Nike golf shoes and sold for $600 myself lol.

The Dame 7s have not been sold in any liquidation stores.

The difference is whether you can get them in-box or not. I know which shoes I have found online (and purchased) that are sold without boxes, including the Dame 7s.

Now, I'm not saying that a mistake might have been made. But by and large, you simply can't get the UM-branded stuff that was ONLY distributed to the team in any sort of a box that you could sell at retail, even with an old-fashioned price tag from a pricing gun.

The AlphaBounces were definitely in boxes and were definitely sold at Ross/Marshall's, because I went to multiple stores and bought multiple pairs (for a couple of family members, plus you couldn't find every size and I returned at least one pair).

Brand-new deadstock shoes sold online, but not in boxes, are being sold by people with connections to Equipment Staff. I've seen the return addresses on certain things I've purchased online, and trust me, they were sent from...SOUTH...of where I live...

1690485028999.png

1690485068543.png

1690485110905.png

1690485146453.png

1690485185656.png

Last edited:

The difference is whether you can get them in-box or not. I know which shoes I have found online (and purchased) that are sold without boxes, including the Dame 7s.

Now, I'm not saying that a mistake might have been made. But by and large, you simply can't get the UM-branded stuff that was ONLY distributed to the team in any sort of a box that you could sell at retail, even with an old-fashioned price tag without a UPC code.

The AlphaBounces were definitely in boxes and were definitely sold at Ross/Marshall's, because I went to multiple stores and bought multiple pairs (for a couple of family members, plus you couldn't find every size and I return at least one pair).

Brand-new deadstock shoes sold online, but not in boxes, are being sold by people with connections to Equipment Staff. I've seen the return addresses on certain things I've purchased online, and trust me, they were sent from...SOUTH...of where I live...
This is just incorrect. I'll post photos next time I see it. Everything leaks into these stores. Even the unreleased snake pack jordan's for the masters a few years ago still made it despite Augusta threatening a lawsuit forcing Nike to pull the release. There is simply too much inventory for these companies to keep on shelves so it gets moved. Shoes being sold without boxes are coming from liquidation and the people you mentioned.

This is just incorrect. I'll post photos next time I see it. Everything leaks into these stores. Even the unreleased snake pack jordan's for the masters a few years ago still made it despite Augusta threatening a lawsuit forcing Nike to pull the release. There is simply too much inventory for these companies to keep on shelves so it gets moved. Shoes being sold without boxes are coming from liquidation and the people you mentioned.

No, you are wrong. Not everything "leaks into these stores". Feel free to ask @Rellyrell , there are custom items made for schools that are never produced in sufficient quantities to make it to retail.

And, no, shoes sold EXCLUSIVELY without boxes are not coming from retail stores. Everyone knows that the value is higher for in-box. You do not, consistently, have every single seller choose to toss the boxes out. That's just nutty.

There is, quite literally, not a single seller of the Dame 7 EXT/PLY shoe that has them in-box. Not one.

But contrast that with another shoe that WAS intended for retail, the AlphaBounce, which is in our colorway but NOT "custom" (with the UM logos, etc.), and which is the same exact shoe that I purchased from Marshall's. Nearly every AlphaBounce on eBay is IN BOX. None of the Dame 7s are in box.

If you find a picture of a UM Dame 7 in-box at a retail store, feel free to post it.

1690485607114.png

Advertisement
This is the same model of Nijel's shoe that broke during the Final Four.

The nylon loop through which the shoelaces go broke, and he couldn't lace up tightly enough.

1690486346859.png

Now, I'm not saying that a mistake might have been made. But by and large, you simply can't get the UM-branded stuff that was ONLY distributed to the team in any sort of a box that you could sell at retail, even with an old-fashioned price tag from a pricing gun.

The AlphaBounces were definitely in boxes and were definitely sold at Ross/Marshall's, because I went to multiple stores and bought multiple pairs (for a couple of family members, plus you couldn't find every size and I returned at least one pair).

View attachment 248290
View attachment 248292
View attachment 248293
View attachment 248294
View attachment 248295
Why do they only have dwarf sizes

I'll update once mine arrive. I'm usually between an EE or 3E depending on shoe style. I tend to avoid Adidas because they hurt like ****, but I recalled the 1.0 ultraboost weren't as narrow as some other models. I ordered mine a half size over and they should arrive this week. Fingers crossed.

Follow up for my fellow wide-footed Cane @423Hurricane. They just came in last night and I've been wearing them in and around the house today. Going a half size up seems to have done the trick. Material is kind of stretchy and forgiving, which also helps. Not as comfortable as my NB 860 v7s that I actually enjoy running in (and I wouldn't ever run in these ultraboosts), but they aren't painful or uncomfortable. I'm confident I'll be able to wear them without issue to a tailgate + game. That's more than I can say for the 2018 Pro Bounce or Alphabounce in our colorway.

Advertisement
Follow up for my fellow wide-footed Cane @423Hurricane. They just came in last night and I've been wearing them in and around the house today. Going a half size up seems to have done the trick. Material is kind of stretchy and forgiving, which also helps. Not as comfortable as my NB 860 v7s that I actually enjoy running in (and I wouldn't ever run in these ultraboosts), but they aren't painful or uncomfortable. I'm confident I'll be able to wear them without issue to a tailgate + game. That's more than I can say for the 2018 Pro Bounce or Alphabounce in our colorway.
Thanks! Where did you get them?

adidas.com

If they are out of your size, you can hit that little "bell" symbol, and they will contact you once your size is back in stock.

They WILL restock this shoe, it's not a one-time-only release.

View attachment 248430
Just checked the shop on hurricanes.com and they’ve got them. Seems they have plenty of all sizes. $199.95 Does the school benefit more depending on where you shop?

Advertisement
Back