New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
Yeah, I overpaid...

Get 'em before they're gone...FOREVER...

1689433754539.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
How do these run size size? Narrow? Wide? Would love to have a pair, but like I’ve mentioned, I’m a 4E and have to sometimes adjust to accommodate my duck feet.

I would try on a pair of whatever model you might want to buy. I think the UltraBoosts arre relatively normal, but they have somewhat stretchy uppers, so maybe it's a bit deceptive. If the bottoms of your feet are flat/wide, you might feel they run a bit narrow, I looked at the insert and the sculpting around the arches, and maybe these will be tight on you. You can also try going up a size, the shoes wear "tight enough" for your foot not to slide.

These Boosts, and a couple of other models I've tried, have plastic stripes on either side that provide a bit of side-to-side support. The stripes are only connected by the laces, so depending on the size of your foot (both width and height), they can expand or contract based on how you lace them.

I would try on a pair of whatever model you might want to buy. I think the UltraBoosts arre relatively normal, but they have somewhat stretchy uppers, so maybe it's a bit deceptive. If the bottoms of your feet are flat/wide, you might feel they run a bit narrow, I looked at the insert and the sculpting around the arches, and maybe these will be tight on you. You can also try going up a size, the shoes wear "tight enough" for your foot not to slide.

These Boosts, and a couple of other models I've tried, have plastic stripes on either side that provide a bit of side-to-side support. The stripes are only connected by the laces, so depending on the size of your foot (both width and height), they can expand or contract based on how you lace them.
Thanks! Before wide, and now even 4E was available, and depending on the shoe, I had to go up a 1/2 or even a full size to accommodate my flippers. I may bite the bullet and try a pair up a full size.

You and relly are my go to’s when it comes to sneakers!

Thanks! Before wide, and now even 4E was available, and depending on the shoe, I had to go up a 1/2 or even a full size to accommodate my flippers. I may bite the bullet and try a pair up a full size.

You and relly are my go to’s when it comes to sneakers!

Not sure if this helps you, but here is the insert from the shoe (size 13). Maybe you can compare it to what you wear, it might be too narrow in the middle for you.

1689682280944.png

Advertisement
Not sure if this helps you, but here is the insert from the shoe. Maybe you can compare it to what you wear, it might be too narrow in the middle for you.

View attachment 247044
Really appreciate that. Exposing the gory details, I’m wide at the balls (pause) of my feet. Fairly “normal” from there back. Typically, I can leave the laces a little loose and pick up some width. I won’t even get into dress shoes or we could be here a while. My feet are a pain in the *** - literally. LOL.

Ankles are very tight. They don’t stretch out like the Yeezys when you put them on

Yes, and there is also a green plastic "heel box" that wraps around the heel on the Ultraboost 1.0. I think the older "regular" Ultraboosts were just a trapezoidal heel box. I seem to recall that was more flexible.

1689711572563.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do these run size size? Narrow? Wide? Would love to have a pair, but like I’ve mentioned, I’m a 4E and have to sometimes adjust to accommodate my duck feet.

I'll update once mine arrive. I'm usually between an EE or 3E depending on shoe style. I tend to avoid Adidas because they hurt like ****, but I recalled the 1.0 ultraboost weren't as narrow as some other models. I ordered mine a half size over and they should arrive this week. Fingers crossed.

The 1.0 ultra boost like these run loose in the front for me so I order 11 instead of my normal 11.5. The material has a lot of stretch toward the fronts.

Advertisement
Back