New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
That's what I'm talking about. Clean. Simple. Some of these shoes look like a designer put the entire history of Miami football into an AI ShoeGPT and printed it on a bowling shoe.

Yes, I think that the "custom" shoes and "concept" shoes tend to overdo things, but the official releases are probably cleaner and simpler.

actually don't hate that at all but the comparison will always be to Nike which Adidas can't win.

The retail for boosts is silly. I'll wait til these hit the outlet.

Yeah; I think these will look good w/ the Nights’ jerseys, but there’s a couple of gripes I have:

1. The price point & particularly b/c of

2. These are the 1.0 Boost, so it’s not like it’s a new model & it’s too new to be considered a retro.

W/ all of the comfort shoes that rivals & now surpass the boost model, this should be a shoe that’s no more than $160, honestly.

Advertisement
Yeah; I think these will look good w/ the Nights’ jerseys, but there’s a couple of gripes I have:

2. These are the 1.0 Boost, so it’s not like it’s a new model & it’s too new to be considered a retro.

W/ all of the comfort shoes that rivals & now surpass the boost model, this should be a shoe that’s no more than $160, honestly.
Im not big on the black but ill probably buy them anyways lol

completely agree. I have like 4 pairs and paid under 100 for all of them lol. Pretty good shoe but wrong price point.

Advertisement

Our orange and green in combo with black is awesome. About 30 years ago, I saw a black leather jacket in of all places Knoxville, TN with our logos on it and it was stunning. Would have purchased it but didn’t have my size.

My favorite boosts are still the 2021 ones

IMG_9519.jpeg
IMG_9518.jpeg

Advertisement
I like these. I'm not a fan of their football stuff (or lack there of), but I am a fan of adidas shoes. Especially their boosts that work much better on my feet than Nike shoes do. But these are way too much for the shoe lol. Like others have said, you can routinely get deals on various boosts. I think I paid over $100 once, usually under $90 when you stack deals.

I like the black because it looks nice and i dont have to spend as much time cleaning them if they were white lol.

I like these. I'm not a fan of their football stuff (or lack there of), but I am a fan of adidas shoes. Especially their boosts that work much better on my feet than Nike shoes do. But these are way too much for the shoe lol. Like others have said, you can routinely get deals on various boosts. I think I paid over $100 once, usually under $90 when you stack deals.

I like the black because it looks nice and i dont have to spend as much time cleaning them if they were white lol.
I also wear pretty much all ultraboost. Im not a sneakerhead or anything but they are perfect for my feet and have helped with some pains i was having.

Turned these LeBron 7 "FAMU" into Miami Hurricanes!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230714_210623_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230714_210623_Instagram.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230714_210700_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230714_210700_Instagram.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20230714_210714_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230714_210714_Instagram.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230714_210724_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230714_210724_Instagram.jpg