New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

He must reeeeeally hate adidas...

Just waiting to rock the Swoosh once again...
Just cause yā€™all are in the know better but didnā€™t he have a personal side contract with Phil Knight/nike? I often wonder if maybe that plays into it tooā€¦ which Iā€™m all for anything that helps speed up the switch to Nike/Jordan

Advertisement

Adidas have done Harden shady, but Iā€™m sure he donā€™t care since he got bagged up. Lol.

I did hear from the rumorville that Adidas is, yet again, going to obtain another Nike collaborator in CLOT. So far that makes Nikeā€™s former execs, designers, marketer, and collaborators in the likes of Sean Witherspoon, Ye, Pharrell, Fear of God, and now CLOTā€¦none of it has made a **** difference w/ the exeption of Ye. Itā€™s like they continually, since the 80ā€™s, taken Nikeā€™s sloppy 2nds & have lost even more ground during this time frame.

Maybe Harden x CLOT will bring some credibility to his shoe line b/c itā€™s hit bottom. Only Dameā€™s Adidas line is holding up as far as signature Adidas shoes.

Advertisement
Adidas have done Harden shady, but Iā€™m sure he donā€™t care since he got bagged up. Lol.

I did hear from the rumorville that Adidas is, yet again, going to obtain another Nike collaborator in CLOT. So far that makes Nikeā€™s former execs, designers, marketer, and collaborators in the likes of Sean Witherspoon, Ye, Pharrell, Fear of God, and now CLOTā€¦none of it has made a **** difference w/ the exeption of Ye. Itā€™s like they continually, since the 80ā€™s, taken Nikeā€™s sloppy 2nds & have lost even more ground during this time frame.

Maybe Harden x CLOT will bring some credibility to his shoe line b/c itā€™s hit bottom. Only Dameā€™s Adidas line is holding up as far as signature Adidas shoes.

I also think some of the Pharrell collabs have been nice.

Now, if adidas could do a JOHN Witherspoon collab, I'm sure they would do well. And @RVACane would buy it...

1688130111465.png

Last edited:
Advertisement

ugly shoe but really good for hooping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back