New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
A bunch of people should get together and buy a lot of Yeezys, and then donate them to underprivileged kids around the world. Would drive Kanye (more) nuts...

Well, in Ye’s delusion as he was trying to show the good he does, he said that’s what he’s going to do. Lol.

Also again, not to toot my own horn, but somewhere in this thread I said Adidas can talk about re-branding Yeezy’s as a different shoe, but there’s certain language in the contract where Ye is going to have to get broke off. They were stuck between a rock & hard place…well, now they’re hoping this will help.

Ye’s school is under fire, his personal life is under fire, his social media life is under fire, yet Adidas has no choice but to try to salvage. It’s going to be fun to watch; Beyoncé already blew up in their face, so let’s see how this PR nightmare works out. Lol

Advertisement
Worst "One Ply" Garments ever....absolute crap...
quality is meh. Its not as great as nike I will admit but not significantly worse (I have some really good stuff from Nike and really uncomfortable **** from them in terms of miami gear), but the selection is crap

when are we getting nike? I need new fan gear and the Adidas fan gear now sucks

Welcome to the dark side...

7lgdyw.jpg

Not that I actually have a chance of hitting on these but these drop wednesday. there is orange under the canvas material.

nike-sb-dunk-low-jarritos-fd0860-001-release-date-1.jpg
92A41398-94C4-4A1C-8D88-537C596E72F4.jpeg

They’re even more perfect for Canes attire when you cut away to the hidden orange layer. Sadly I took my usual SNKRS L…. Hitting on Travis Scott’s last year dried up my luck for years probably

Advertisement
Lol; yeah, & the back lash will be even worst. Lol. Man, this is popcorn worthy.

This also shows that Adidas wasn’t chit w/o Ye, like I’ve said many times. So Adidas is rolling the dice on PR hits to try to salvage profits. The issue is, not enough time has passed for not just the anti-Semitic comments, including Ye said he said that on purpose, but the open doc of Ye clowning Adidas.

Adidas’ leadership is The Blake James’ of footwear, & I’m not being facetious.
This is why they should have never said they were dropping him in the first place. That was dumb and way too quick and large of a reaction. They should have just done the homer backing into the bush disappearing act and said something like he's on a timeout until we are confident he has seeked medical help or some ****... or just said absolutely nothing.

This is why they should have never said they were dropping him in the first place. That was dumb and way too quick and large of a reaction. They should have just done the homer backing into the bush disappearing act and said something like he's on a timeout until we are confident he has seeked medical help or some ****... or just said absolutely nothing.

Stop the "just said absolutely nothing" nonsense.

adidas is not reinstating Kanye. Just selling off the old merch. Once that's gone, they will continue to walk the earth separately.

@Rellyrell and @SWFLHurricane thanks for the tip on the Renews. Got a pair the other day. Light, fit snug, don’t feel clunky and for a casual 3-4 miles every 4-5 days they are perfect.
Glad to hear it. My favorites to not only jog in, but pretty much everything else. Feels like your walking on a cloud. Love them...
d1da3bb7-b603-4c30-af19-46476d50657b_1.176e646e06a051729069e64738bf89b7.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back