New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Advertisement
I stayed away from these b/c these were some of the most highly anticipated drops of 2023. Even my boy told me he couldnā€™t pull for me b/c his girl & their two kids were on it. Lol.
If I buy on StockX, will it come with the special box that had the Jarritos sodas? Or was that just for a special drop for a select few?

Advertisement
If I buy on StockX, will it come with the special box that had the Jarritos sodas? Or was that just for a special drop for a select few?

Honestly, I wouldnā€™t mess w/ Stock X. Theyā€™ve become very sloppy w/ their authentication process. Theyā€™ve been selling a lot of fakes, & Nike is currently in a lawsuit w/ them for selling fakes as a profit.

I would try GOAT or Stadium Goods

Last edited:
**** I wanted that box bad. Canā€™t even find it for resale šŸ˜‚

Yeah, because I click on every Google "this new Nike shoe will drop in 6 months" story, I get a lot of things in my feed. I saw an "unboxing" video for the soda, and I'm like "what in the actual **** is this?", and apparently the soda drop was separate, OR AT LEAST IN A SEPARATE BOX. It came in a box that looked like a shoebox, but it was most definitely 4 bottles of soda only.

I looked for the original video, but I found this, it shows both the soda and the shoes separately.

Advertisement
Yes; & part of the issue w/ Adidas (& Iā€™ve read a lot of their contracts from endorsements to partnership collaborations) is the ambiguous language thatā€™s found. Itā€™s so ambiguous that even their execs get caught slipping not fully understanding their legal obligations.

Itā€™s going to be very interesting times for this company. They are hemorrhaging right now. They recently had another shareholders call informing them of another evaluation hit that may take them into 2024. Then I heard if they re-release the Yeezyā€™s, thereā€™s going to be major blow back from consumers which will further devalue their brand.

Yeahhhhhh, so the less some posters stop assuming Iā€™m just ā€œsome random porsterā€ on here thatā€™s just a Nike fan boy, the better. Hate to bump my own chit b/c Iā€™m not petty like that, but I do take certain exceptions.

I am finally getting ready to get a new pair of running shoes. I have the Brooks Ghost which I think I mentioned. They are light but they just feel big on my feet. They fit..but just clunky feeling. I almost want to go to Free's, but I feel like they make me run harder than I want and gas quick. I'm not not a long-distance guy 3-4 miles every 3-4 days. Its just an opportunity to change things up and have time to myself. But I wouldnt mind upping that to 5ish miles. It seems like the Pegasus might be a good option too from what everyone is saying and I think Rely mentioned Metcons...I'm too lazy to go back and look. But I cant pull the trigger on a shoe that is over 150. Any feedback would be great. I put about 10lbs back on over the last few months with crap eating but I said once i lose that Ill buy the shoes as a reward. So probably by the end of the month.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am finally getting ready to get a new pair of running shoes. I have the Brooks Ghost which I think I mentioned. They are light but they just feel big on my feet. They fit..but just clunky feeling. I almost want to go to Free's, but I feel like they make me run harder than I want and gas quick. I'm not not a long-distance guy 3-4 miles every 3-4 days. Its just an opportunity to change things up and have time to myself. But I wouldnt mind upping that to 5ish miles. It seems like the Pegasus might be a good option too from what everyone is saying and I think Rely mentioned Metacons...I'm too lazy to go back and look. But I cant pull the trigger on a shoe that is over 150. Any feedback would be great. I put about 10lbs back on over the last few months with crap eating but I said once i lose that Ill buy the shoes as a reward. So probably by the end of the month.
Try Nike RENEW for a more affordable option. @Rellyrell will attest about their comfort.

I am finally getting ready to get a new pair of running shoes. I have the Brooks Ghost which I think I mentioned. They are light but they just feel big on my feet. They fit..but just clunky feeling. I almost want to go to Free's, but I feel like they make me run harder than I want and gas quick. I'm not not a long-distance guy 3-4 miles every 3-4 days. Its just an opportunity to change things up and have time to myself. But I wouldnt mind upping that to 5ish miles. It seems like the Pegasus might be a good option too from what everyone is saying and I think Rely mentioned Metacons...I'm too lazy to go back and look. But I cant pull the trigger on a shoe that is over 150. Any feedback would be great. I put about 10lbs back on over the last few months with crap eating but I said once i lose that Ill buy the shoes as a reward. So probably by the end of the month.

For running, no Metcons. Metcons are stabilizers. They are great in the interim for HITT workouts & a jog around the block, but they arenā€™t built for that. Pegasus r the way to go if uā€™re looking for a steady shoe for long distance, fair in price, durable + comfortableā€¦or Renews.

I have not jumped into the 40s, but I have a pair of the 39s and they might be the most comfortable Nikes for my EEs.

Honestly, thereā€™s no need for the 40ā€™s if u have the 36 on. They hit gold on their tech; the only differences have been very, VERY minor details in craftsmanship, but the comfort & overall performance is pretty spot on. Maybe a tweak here in there, but nothing substantial.

Advertisement
For running, no Metcons. Metcons are stabilizers. They are great in the interim for HITT workouts & a jog around the block, but they arenā€™t built for that. Pegasus r the way to go if uā€™re looking for a steady shoe for long distance, fair in price, durable + comfortableā€¦or Renews.
Love metcons as a lifting shoe. Our baseball team had them for lifts, and Iā€™ve never really gone back.

Love metcons as a lifting shoe. Our baseball team had them for lifts, and Iā€™ve never really gone back.

Bro, changed my life. Seriously. Iā€™ve not gone back either.

Itā€™s crazy b/c it was such a weird feel initially being put on, then as I kept working out, it was like I forgot I had on shoes! Like, not exaggerating. I put my home girl on them & she was like I donā€™t like them; I told her baby, just let the glow take over (in which she replied, wtf does that even mean? Lol) After we worked out, she was like omg these r the best shoes ever (b/c she has pretty toes, but flat feet). Now? Sheā€™s got like 6 pairs in different colors.

Then I whispered in her ear ā€œthe glow has taken over.ā€ Lol. All of that was true, btw from late last yr.

Lol; yeah, & the back lash will be even worst. Lol. Man, this is popcorn worthy.

This also shows that Adidas wasnā€™t chit w/o Ye, like Iā€™ve said many times. So Adidas is rolling the dice on PR hits to try to salvage profits. The issue is, not enough time has passed for not just the anti-Semitic comments, including Ye said he said that on purpose, but the open doc of Ye clowning Adidas.

Adidasā€™ leadership is The Blake Jamesā€™ of footwear, & Iā€™m not being facetious.

Advertisement
Back