New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement

@Rellyrell @TheOriginalCane

Thought this might be interesting to you guys.

Yeah, my portfolio agrees w/ this. Lol. This is another reason y I’ve been harping on the fact many schools take less up front $$ from Nike, b/c it’s **** near a guarantee the back end $$ when presented w/ royalty deals will suffice.

But here’s a fun fact, & my goodness I wish I was apart of this meeting; Nike’s biggest financial blunder happened on accident by an inadequate rep. It’s the blunder of Steph Curry. It’s estimated that Nike lost $14b in revenue by botching a simple presentation. Lol. If the Nike rep would’ve gotten Steph’s name correct, & not accidentally showed him & the family a graphic of KD, Steph would be a Nike signature athlete today.

I’ve heard from numerous folks that’s one of Nike’s biggest f ups & dude was fired immediately.

Last edited:
Yeah, my portfolio agrees w/ this. Lol. This is another reason y I’ve been harping on the fact many schools take less up front $$ from Nike, but it’s **** near a guarantee the back end $$ when presented w/ royalty deals will suffice.

But here’s a fun fact, & my goodness I wish I was apart of this meeting; Nike’s biggest financial blunder happened on accident by an inadequate rep. It’s the blunder of Steph Curry. It’s estimated that Nike lost $14b in revenue by botching a simple presentation. Lol. If the Nike rep would’ve gotten Steph’s name correct, & not accidentally showed him & the family a graphic of KD, Steph would be a Nike signature athlete today.

I’ve heard from numerous folks that’s one of Nike’s biggest f ups & dude was fired immediately.
Many only think about what have you done for me TODAY and don’t consider the longer term consequences.

That’s funny about Steph. Big miss there no doubt

Advertisement

@Rellyrell @TheOriginalCane

Thought this might be interesting to you guys.

Those are rookie numbers...

too-much-caffeine-you-gotta-pump-up-those-numbers.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back