New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Advertisement
Yes; these r supposed to drop by the beginning of the football season.

Unfortunately, these will be in women sizing. The official name is:

ā€œAir Jordan 1 High Zoom CMFT 2 Miami Hurricanesā€

Supposed to be on SNKRS, Nike, & select retail stores in FL.
I havenā€™t felt the zoom AJ1 so Iā€™m not sure how they feel but it is interesting. I personally donā€™t rock many colors on feet for casual wear. I just wish Jordan Brand would pro tro some retros with tech fitting for the court today like Nike has done with older Kobe modes

I havenā€™t felt the zoom AJ1 so Iā€™m not sure how they feel but it is interesting. I personally donā€™t rock many colors on feet for casual wear. I just wish Jordan Brand would pro tro some retros with tech fitting for the court today like Nike has done with older Kobe modes

Itā€™s crazy b/c the Zoom CMFTs r the new Jordan Craze. At first it was met w/ resistance by purist, but they r way more comfortable than the OGs, imo.

Itā€™s crazy b/c the Zoom CMFTs r the new Jordan Craze. At first it was met w/ resistance by purist, but they r way more comfortable than the OGs, imo.
I think itā€™s cool. They release the same shoes 100 times might as well put a modern twist on em for something new

FvNPKAZWYAEGGqt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Uhhh, sirā€¦.take them to a professional to hand them hand painted, tinted, or sprayed. I definitely wouldnā€™t recommend u spraying them urself. Lol

So I can't just spray the bottoms with Re-Shoe-vinate?

I just need the heel & toe bottoms, the rest of the shoe is black...

****, man, this is complicated...

Advertisement
Back