New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
Nike has Dunks you can customize. Just made and ordered these.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230411_200116_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230411_200116_Chrome.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20230411_203700_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20230411_203700_Nike.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 35
Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane @SWFLHurricane

Finally came, & gotta admit, one of my favorite pairs. Only $84, comfortable, & w/ distressed jeans, hella fashionable.

Are those the Blazers?

Soooo, I'm not usually a fan of any "fashion" shoes, I just like stuff you can wear everyday (though most of my stuff is still in boxes), but I am signed up to be notified on these Virgil Abloh Air Force 1s (and, yes, I'll put orange laces in them)...VERRRRRRY subtle use of orange there...

(April 28th drop)
1681926543023.png

Are those the Blazers?

Soooo, I'm not usually a fan of any "fashion" shoes, I just like stuff you can wear everyday (though most of my stuff is still in boxes), but I am signed up to be notified on these Virgil Abloh Air Force 1s (and, yes, I'll put orange laces in them)...VERRRRRRY subtle use of orange there...

(April 28th drop)
View attachment 236046

These are SBs; it was reported on here, but Nike dropped a Miami Hurricanes SB a couple months ago. I mess with all of Virgil’s designs. I will see if I can score these, too.

These are SBs; it was reported on here, but Nike dropped a Miami Hurricanes SB a couple months ago. I mess with all of Virgil’s designs. I will see if I can score these, too.

If a size 13 falls from heaven, let me know, I'll be happy to reimburse...

Advertisement
I really wish I didn't have to wait until the 20th to change my name to F. Luke Happenstance.
I really want to thank everyone for letting the Fluke Happenstance thing die down. It's the 20th and I might have made a decision I'll regret more than the change to PoRster.

Advertisement
If you guys haven't already, mess around with the Nike by you stuff. These are my last two orders. Can't get the colors perfect and a bunch of them don't even have a reasonable orange or green, but these will do for now:
unnamed.png
unnamed-1.png

Billy Preston putting Kansas and Adidas on blast this week. Stating the obvious that everyone knew about the money.

Yeah, I saw this. I’m not sure where I posted this at, but one of my old heads that’s a dear friend of mine is from Kansas & played ball w/ Carr & Livingston at Witchita St. He’s a huge KU fan, though, just didn’t attend as a student.

He told me specifically that whatever was reported in the nat’l news regarding KU x Adidas was white washed compared to what was being reported locally. He said initially, he & others were so upset w/ Adidas for putting KU in that position, but after KU x Adidas extended for a huge bag through 2031, he knew KU was fully aware what Adidas was doing & they were no victims á la Coach L & Miami.

I hit him last yr when KU defeated UNC for the title, & he said he stopped following KU & that chit didn’t matter anyway, b/c eventually it’ll come out KU cheated & conspired w/ Adidas, so that title will be stripped, in his opinion. So Preston echoing what my boy was alluding to doesn’t surprise me. What surprises me is his timing of it all.

If you guys haven't already, mess around with the Nike by you stuff. These are my last two orders. Can't get the colors perfect and a bunch of them don't even have a reasonable orange or green, but these will do for now:
View attachment 236376View attachment 236377

I would be willing to bet you money that orange/white/green is the most popular colorway requested on Nike By You.

And that's not just "love of alma mater" talking.

Think about it.

Other common colorways are VERY available in "official" wide-release. Nobody can act like "red/white/black" is a hard-to-find Nike colorway.

Then, you consider weird combos (teal/pink/purple) and you have to think that those are VERY rare requests.

Furthermore, school colorway requests will be more common for non-Nike schools...and don't forget the LOOOOONG history that UM had with Nike...

And then think about how many times you've seen people rocking UM colors on Nikes (and more than just the recent Dunks)...

I'm telling you, orange/white/green is one of the top, if not THE #1, requested colorways on Nike By You.

Advertisement
I would be willing to bet you money that orange/white/green is the most popular colorway requested on Nike By You.

And that's not just "love of alma mater" talking.

Think about it.

Other common colorways are VERY available in "official" wide-release. Nobody can act like "red/white/black" is a hard-to-find Nike colorway.

Then, you consider weird combos (teal/pink/purple) and you have to think that those are VERY rare requests.

Furthermore, school colorway requests will be more common for non-Nike schools...and don't forget the LOOOOONG history that UM had with Nike...

And then think about how many times you've seen people rocking UM colors on Nikes (and more than just the recent Dunks)...

I'm telling you, orange/white/green is one of the top, if not THE #1, requested colorways on Nike By You.
If Miami's colors weren't orange and green there isn't a chance in **** id be rocking orange and green together. **** I wouldn't rock orange period tbh. Some greens are cool....

Advertisement
Back