New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

dont assume people dont know just bc we dont cape for nike all day. you can DM if you want to continue this.

I donā€™t need to DM, & this has chit to do w/ Nike. U couldā€™ve said the same chit about Messi, Harden, etc. Again, u donā€™t know what I do or who I know, or whoā€™s in my circle. So thereā€™s literally no reason to DM anything. Whatever u want to suggest about him being a ā€œtrash canā€ of a human, thereā€™s a 99.9% chance I already know.

My point is a trash can human is what I listed. Everyone knows MJā€™s ego, everyone knows how he talks to those who arenā€™t in his circle. Heā€™s an a-hole, & heā€™ll tell u himself heā€™s an a-hole; and those who know will always tell u that just b/c heā€™s an a-hole, if u give him a-hole energy back, heā€™ll respect the chit outta. Iā€™m from Chicago homie, thereā€™s literally nothing u can tell me about MJ b/c again, u have zero idea about who my circle is.

Advertisement
I donā€™t need to DM, & this has chit to do w/ Nike. U couldā€™ve said the same chit about Messi, Harden, etc. Again, u donā€™t know what I do or who I know, or whoā€™s in my circle. So thereā€™s literally no reason to DM anything. Whatever u want to suggest about him being a ā€œtrash canā€ of a human, thereā€™s a 99.9% chance I already know.

My point is a trash can human is what I listed. Everyone knows MJā€™s ego, everyone knows how he talks to those who arenā€™t in his circle. Heā€™s an a-hole, & heā€™ll tell u himself heā€™s an a-hole; and those who know will always tell u that just b/c heā€™s an a-hole, if u give him a-hole energy back, heā€™ll respect the chit outta. Iā€™m from Chicago homie, thereā€™s literally nothing u can tell me about MJ b/c again, u have zero idea about who my circle is.
and you have zero idea about the **** I know either but you just kept assuming. again, its fine. you love MJ, thats your boy bc he made the bulls relevant for the only time in their professional history. he was an amazing player. I hated him as a player but thats bc I hate the bulls but he was the GOAT. as a person, let's just agree to disagree as a personal opinion. fwiw, MJ is a lot better now but anyways, you got your opinion Chicago bro and I got mine.

Also, ask Miamiā€™s own Jarrett Payton how he feels about MJ; ask him how his pops felt about him.

340094904_791277222503783_4882423426820597776_n.jpg

and you have zero idea about the **** I know either but you just kept assuming. again, its fine. you love MJ, thats your boy bc he made the bulls relevant for the only time in their professional history. he was an amazing player. I hated him as a player but thats bc I hate the bulls but he was the GOAT. as a person, let's just agree to disagree as a personal opinion.

Did I say what u do or donā€™t know? Sometimes yaā€™ll mofos take statements & apply them to urselves. I specifically said u donā€™t know ME or what I know. So unless ur MJā€™s ******* child & he hasnā€™t paid ur momā€™s child support for the 18 yrs u had to grow up w/o him, ur opinion is ur opinion. ***-hole & trash can of a human being r two distinctive, yet subtly different traits. All trash can human beings are ***-holes, but not all ***-holes are trash can human beings.

Is he trafficking ***?
Deadbeat dad?
Woman beater?
Pimp running under age girls down the track?
Pedophile?
Abused his children?
Sexually assaulted a woman?
Run a dark web child **** site?
Stabbed a homeless person?
Killed pets for sport?
Flash his genitals in front of Catholic School Girls?
Selling babies for financial gain?

Let me know which one of these trash cans he fits in so we can clear the air.

Advertisement
better than watching 50 year olds trying to relive their youth wearing sneakers of a trash can human named Michael Jordan
Hey, heā€™s not a trash can. Trash cans at least have multiple uses.

Jordan has done some charitable giving, but has a proud legacy of treating people like crap.

Hey, heā€™s not a trash can. Trash cans at least have multiple uses.

Jordan has done some charitable giving, but has a proud legacy of treating people like crap.
Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum.
- Gregory Boyington

MJ has done a **** ton of good. I'm pretty sure that doesn't get erased by not being nice to a few people.

Advertisement
I canā€™t wear Adidas or puma

Same. Ultraboost are especially painful. I can wear the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus shoes without discomfort (they're a bit wider), but I bought myself a pair of Nike Pegasus 83s in a moment of nostalgia and after a few hours I've got to take them off. Not near as bad as the Ultraboost, though.

Same. Ultraboost are especially painful. I can wear the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus shoes without discomfort (they're a bit wider), but I bought myself a pair of Nike Pegasus 83s in a moment of nostalgia and after a few hours I've got to take them off. Not near as bad as the Ultraboost, though.
I havenā€™t had an issue with any Nikes but no way on adidas and puma so I guess Iā€™m a medium width???

I'll switch sides to whichever brand promises to make more shoes in wide sizes. And not just the grandpa shoes and beaters, either.

The Monarch isn't bad:

The Revolution:

And there's always the Pegasus:

Advertisement
I think I have those in all black.

This model turned me on to give a fresh pair of eyes to Monarchā€™s & my frat bro out in Miramar had these pair of Monarchā€™s to match his Smoke Miami Jersey.
CBB3504F-9E71-4E4B-A17A-51449AF92AE0.jpeg
9C99C161-DAA3-465E-9368-21A746756486.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum.
- Gregory Boyington

MJ has done a **** ton of good. I'm pretty sure that doesn't get erased by not being nice to a few people.
Arnold Palmer said it best ā€œ You can be great AND be niceā€ Is Jordan the worst human being in existence? No, but if he wasnā€™t a great basketball player most of us would see him as an awful person. You canā€™t have this many stories floating around without there being some truth to it.

Itā€™s a weird thing how Jordan people view him. I can easily admit that Tiger Woods is an extremely flawed human being, my father was able to admit that Pete Rose is a douchebag. Why are Jordan fans so incredibly defensive about the guy?

I get it, a lot of the things we found out about Jordan were disclosed after he retired. Still doesnā€™t change the fact that if most of us had to deal with someone like that on a daily basis, weā€™d be looking to throw hands.

Last edited:
I just bought my first pair of New Balance Fresh Foams based on what I read on this site. Havenā€™t worn them yet tho because itā€™s super sloppy up here with the snow melting.

5105C476-2E6C-4E92-9A30-C869D838D522.jpeg

Advertisement
Back