New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Of course there will be multiple things happening at the same time. If Adidas is in breach, Miami can use the threat of litigation(and the negative PR that would likely result) as a way of negotiating an end to the deal. That’s a lot more likely that litigating, because that’s usually the last thing you’d want to do.

That said, there’s only so many options available, but if the Adidas deal is as awful as some believe it to be, then **** near any boilerplate deal Nike offers would be better. The point of the matter remains, Miami would need an apparel supplier and whether it’s Nike or Adidas, you have to get a deal done somehow.

I just want to be clear.

I have never said the guaranteed money is "as awful as some believe it to be".

I have talked about the 12 year length of the deal. I have talked about adidas not honoring its promised financial and prioritization promises. I have talked about the anemic shoe and apparel offerings (and I'm not talking about the IDENTICAL t-shirts that adidas makes for multiple schools that have the same slogans in different colorways). I have talked about issues in the marketplace. I have talked about the relative strength and sales volume when comparing Nike to adidas.

And I have absolutely talked about the Nike-sabotage and adidas-favoring games that Beta Blake played in order to engineer the brand switch.

I believe that the adidas RELATIONSHIP is not good, even if the money has been adequate or even good.

It's not always best to take the highest guaranteed money offer...
1680890302306.jpeg

Advertisement
Of course there will be multiple things happening at the same time. If Adidas is in breach, Miami can use the threat of litigation(and the negative PR that would likely result) as a way of negotiating an end to the deal. That’s a lot more likely that litigating, because that’s usually the last thing you’d want to do.

That said, there’s only so many options available, but if the Adidas deal is as awful as some believe it to be, then **** near any boilerplate deal Nike offers would be better. The point of the matter remains, Miami would need an apparel supplier and whether it’s Nike or Adidas, you have to get a deal done somehow.
Stay on these guys man! Their sneaker titles are ripe for the taking!

Advertisement
Advertisement
better than watching 50 year olds trying to relive their youth wearing sneakers of a trash can human named Michael Jordan

I’m sorry; how is MJ a trash can human, again? B/c he chit on his opponents & hold grudges?

Just b/c he doesn’t pat himself on the back or making it known, MJ has done A LOT behind the scenes.

Want some examples?

-Funded the Black Community Commitment at Morehouse College to help w/ scholarships, technology, & education for students taking journalism & sports fields as their major

-Partnered with Novant Medical to open up two facilities in the backwoods of Wilmington, NC to provide medical care for those who are both underinsured & uninsured.

-Donated millions to food banks in both Chicago & the L.A area to boost their revenue to provide complete meals to the homeless, which led to a 60% increase in staffing & obtainable food sources.

-After the George Floyd incident, Jordan committed to a 10 yr $100m grant-in-aid which also includes up to $1m/yr in scholarship funding specifically targeting impoverished African American communities that are both under funded & under privileged.

-When The Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools announced budget cuts due to underfunding, MJ provided the difference of funding to ensure all kids & teachers didn’t have to compromise or cut any activities.

Those are just a few I know off the top of my head, & that’s not including the countless millions of dollars he’s contributed to the make-a-wish foundation (in fact, if I’m not mistaken, he may be the most charitable contributor for this organization) or the countless millions he’s donated to the NAACP to help fight equal rights in areas where they’re still trying to play the old laws from 60’s to oppress Black citizens.

This is not even some cape up for MJ, but I just find it wild that ppl make these blanket statements w/o having a clue what happens in real life. He’s a trash can b/c of what? He cheated on his first wife? I guess that’s **** near every athlete on earth. What; b/c he’s ultra competitive even in his old age & holds grudges? Come on, dude; A chit can human being is a serial killer, a pedophile, a rapist, a woman beater, etc.

Last edited:
I’m sorry; how is MJ a trash can human, again? B/c he chit on his opponents & hold grudges?

Just b/c he doesn’t pat himself on the back or making it known, MJ has done A LOT behind the scenes.

Want some examples?

-Funded the Black Community Commitment at Morehouse College to help w/ scholarships, technology, & education for students taking journalism & sports fields as their major

-Partnered with Novant Medical to open up two facilities in the backwoods of Wilmington, NC to provide medical care who are both underinsured & uninsured.

-Donated millions to food banks in both Chicago & the L.A area to boost their revenue to provide complete meals to the homeless, which led to a 60% increase in staffing & obtainable food sources.

-After the George Floyd incident, Jordan committed to a 10 yr $100m grant-in-aid which also includes up to $1m/yr in scholarship funding specifically targeting impoverished African American communities that are both under funded & under privileged.

-When The Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools announced budget cuts due to underfunding, MJ provided the difference of funding to ensure all kids & teachers didn’t have to compromise or cut any activities.

Those are just a few I know off the top of my head, & that’s not including the countless millions of dollars he’s contributed to the make-a-wish foundation (in fact, if I’m not mistaken, he may be the most charitable contributor for this organization) or the countless millions he’s donated to the NAACP to help fight equal rights in areas where they’re still trying to play the old laws from 60’s to oppress Black citizens.

This is not even some cape up for MJ, but I just find it wild that ppl make these blanket statements w/o having a clue what happens in real life. He’s a trash can b/c of what? He cheated on his first wife? I guess that’s **** near every athlete on earth. What; b/c he’s ultra competitive even in his old age & holds grudges? Come on, dude; A chit can human being is a serial killer, a pedophile, a rapist, a woman beater, etc.

You see Air yet?

Small spoiler below:

There is a great montage from before he was in the NBA where Vacarro is telling him how they will try to tear him down one day because he will be the greatest. The use future images and headlines to support it.

Advertisement
You see Air yet?

Small spoiler below:

There is a great montage from before he was in the NBA where Vacarro is telling him how they will try to tear him down one day because he will be the greatest. The use future images and headlines to support it.

I have not, but I saw Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 99% rating.

Imma definitely check it out, but truthfully bro, I’m so behind on newer movies. I still have to see Creed III & Avatar (in the day time, since that mug is like 24 hrs long, lol)

Want some examples?

-Partnered with Novant Medical to open up two facilities in the backwoods of Wilmington, NC to provide medical care who are both underinsured & uninsured.

I don't know about him being a "Trash Can Human"...but he left his foes in the "Trash Can"....
original_8afa9315-0858-401a-b152-ab2d9eb3ef3d_img_1_1660469092188.jpg
fb_img_1671860277967-jpg.234890

Want some examples?

-Partnered with Novant Medical to open up two facilities in the backwoods of Wilmington, NC to provide medical care for those who are both underinsured & uninsured.

dont assume people dont know just bc we dont cape for nike all day. you can DM if you want to continue this. fwiw its not just a nike thing. I have a TON of dirty laundry with Adidas specifically related to the scandal a few years ago including text messages between everyone. this goes for nike too. just dont assume people dont know **** bc youll be shocked esp for those of us w connections

Advertisement
I don't know about him being a "Trash Can Human"...but he left his foes in the "Trash Can"....View attachment 234893
fb_img_1671860277967-jpg.234890
Bro, I heard LBJ just blame scheduling for the Lakers getting smoked by The Clippers & it just amazed me that a guy who’s self proclaimed as The GOAT would utter such words. MJ & Kobe have to be the two most ultra competitive guys I’ve ever witnessed. Magic had that dog in him, too, but MJ nor Kobe gave af if u liked them on the courts. MJ got fouled hard by Shaq one game, & Shaq went to help him up. MJ said, no; I don’t need ur help, don’t ever show weakness to ur opponents by trying to help them up. Shaq said that resonated w/ him b/c he realized there’s levels to competition, & one level is never show weakness in the moment.

Bro, I heard LBJ just blame scheduling for the Lakers getting smoked by The Clippers & it just amazed me that a guy who’s self proclaimed as The GOAT would utter such words. MJ & Kobe have to be the two most ultra competitive guys I’ve ever witnessed. Magic had that dog in him, too, but MJ nor Kobe gave af if u liked them on the courts. MJ got fouled hard by Shaq one game, & Shaq went to help him up. MJ said, no; I don’t need ur help, don’t ever show weakness to ur opponents by trying to help them up. Shaq said that resonated w/ him b/c he realized there’s levels to competition, & one level is never show weakness in the moment.
you'll see shaq a lot the windermere LA fitness

img_1_1660203007901-jpg.234896
FB_IMG_1676641549516.jpg

Advertisement
Back