New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

'The shoes cost $100 in adult sizes on the adidas website, and it is safe to assume the unbranded apparel is reasonably priced as well.'

Couldn't even throw a :neonu: on the apparel. Which model fell apart? Were they Hardens??

pt3ribi7l3mfne2bkqgk.jpg

Advertisement
'The shoes cost $100 in adult sizes on the adidas website, and it is safe to assume the unbranded apparel is reasonably priced as well.'

Couldn't even throw a :neonu: on the apparel. Which model fell apart? Were they Hardens??

pt3ribi7l3mfne2bkqgk.jpg

Pretty sure that Nijel is wearing the unreleased Dame 7 model that I own a pair of. If I would have known, I would have brought my pair to Houston in my carry-on.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

So now I have to ask myself...

Did the UM Equipment Room sell Nijel's extra pair on eBay months ago? And did I buy them?

If someone can get in contact with Nijel, let me know I've got an extra pair for him for 2023-24...

The seller is from...Houston...CONSPIRACY!

1680635383381.png

Last edited:
Again, they provide each player with multiple pairs of sneakers(They do refreshes regularly throughout the season too, to where you can easily have 8-10 pairs by the time the season ends), whether those student athletes pack them, whether the equipment manager has them on site isn't an Adidas issue, it's a planning issue. Keep in mind, Nike was so stingy on equipment, guys had to buy their own kicks, because outside of the team issued couple of pairs, Nike wouldn't give you anything extra. Nike treated us like dog crap for years, but the jocksniffers don't want to admit that. If Nike comes correct in the next negotiation cycle, then let's talk. Until then, they can kick rocks. I'll never get how so called Miami Hurricane fans can be more loyal to a shoe company than to the University itself.

Just for clarity, what is your official job title within the Adidas company?

Advertisement
Take it up with the NCAA, who insists on having Final Fours in FOOTBALL STADIUMS, where locker rooms are far as **** away. Had this been a regular gym, it would have been a lot easier to resolve. Even with dude running to the locker room, grabbing the shoe and coming back, it took time.
It wasn't the NCAA who picked the wrong size shoe..

Then blame the equipment manager. Frankly, someone should have asked the question BEFORE going on that jog. The funny part is that Nijel himself refused to blame the staff, because even he knew, this was just an example of a fluke happenstance.

No.

EVEN HE KNEW THIS WAS ADIDAS'S FAULT.

@RVACane , can we get an administrative name change for @Canedude08 to @Flukehappenstance ?

Advertisement
Then blame the equipment manager. Frankly, someone should have asked the question BEFORE going on that jog. The funny part is that Nijel himself refused to blame the staff, because even he knew, this was just an example of a fluke happenstance.
Maybe you know what you are talking about but i don't. What are you arguing about?

Maybe you know what you are talking about but i don't. What are you arguing about?

He is trying to invent some fantasy world where adidas DID NOTHING WRONG, Nike is evil, and that we should all blame some UM student who pays his tuition by working as an equipment manager for running to the locker room to retrieve replacement shoes that were the wrong size for Nijel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just for clarity, what is your official job title within the Adidas company?
Just for clarity, what has Nike done for the University of Miami besides low ball us? You can tell the people in this thread that have never negotiated ANYTHING. I'm quite sure that had Nike merely matched Adidas, Miami would have stayed they couldn't even be bothered to do that. I'm loyal to the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, not some shoe company that treated the institution and the student athletes like crap for decades. If Nike comes correct in the next negotiation window, then cool. Until they come correct, I'm rolling with the company that has shown the ability to do for our student athletes and put money into the Athletic Department. One thing I've never seen during this Adidas run: Student athletes not getting equipment on time or in the wrong size.

Just for clarity, what has Nike done for the University of Miami besides low ball us? You can tell the people in this thread that have never negotiated ANYTHING. I'm quite sure that had Nike merely matched Adidas, Miami would have stayed they couldn't even be bothered to do that. I'm loyal to the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, not some shoe company that treated the institution and the student athletes like crap for decades. If Nike comes correct in the next negotiation window, then cool. Until they come correct, I'm rolling with the company that has shown the ability to do for our student athletes and put money into the Athletic Department. One thing I've never seen during this Adidas run: Student athletes not getting equipment on time or in the wrong size.

Again, you just lie. What is wrong with you? You make up UNTRUTHFUL statements that are demonstrably false, and I guess you hope that nobody will challenge you on your lies?

1. Ask ANY of the Miami athletes from 1988-2012 how they feel about Nike? If you honestly believed the lies you try to peddle, then the answers will surprise you. ****, Warren Sapp cut up the shoes that adidas sent to him. Why don't you actually try to meet a former Miami athlete for once in your life? Or, ****, survey 100 UM athletes from 1988-2012. I'll bet you money that a substantial majority still rock Nike.

2. What has Nike done for the University of Miami? And you try to claim that Nike treated UM and the student-athletes "like crap for decades"? You are a clueless liar. None of that is true. Seriously. I challenge you RIGHT NOW to go ask UM athletes from the 1980s and 1990s and 2000s EXACTLY HOW THEY WERE TREATED BY NIKE. ****, ask @Brooklyndee . Right now. You have the ability to talk to an actual former football player with knowledge, rather than to invent evidence-free lies like you've been telling.

3. It is well-known that Shawn Eichhorst was a negligent hack and that Beta Blake James SPECIFICALLY ENGINEERED the Nike-adidas situation for his own personal edification. Blake James converted our Nike gear and equipment allotments into cash payouts and then tried to claim that Nike was being stingy. When Nike didn't like being played for fools and modified the contractual offer to "royalty-heavy", Beta Blake found a desperate bidder to splash some cash to buy credibility, and he destroyed a near-three-decade and first-of-its-kind relationship, so that he could look like a hero. Beta Blake is the Prince Humperdinck of Athletic Directors.

4. As for "one thing you've never seen during this adidas run" (and you're such a liar, since you have no proof of this), I can guaran-*******-tee you that adidas has been late in delivering apparel over the past 18 months. I have this on very good authority. But, hey, you tried to run your little game, you tried to make a baseless claim ("one thing I've never seen"), hoping that nobody would have any contradictory information. But I do. There have absolutely been problems over the past 18 months. And, sure, while YOU tried to limit it to "Nijel Pack type issues" ("wrong size"), the reality is that the technology on our equipment and apparel has fallen behind (something you tried not to mention). And, yes, certain items have not arrived as soon as promised (one item is pretty easy to identify, since we never actually wore it).

It's very simple. Please stop lying. Please stop telling lies about the 1980s and 1990s and 2000s when there are PLENTY of people who would be happy to rebut your lies. Please stop inventing some storyline about adidas being such a perfect partner.

None of what you say is true.

Advertisement
Back