New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Whatā€™s ironic is all I use to sport for ā€œhoodā€ dress up were hush puppies & Wallabees (due to my affinity of Wu Tang).

The newer men Hush Puppies were suede, & I used to buy them from the Surplus stores, along w/ a good ole fashion Pro Club White Tee. Now the picture u have is a vintage, kid size Hush Puppies; no sir, couldnā€™t rock these Pinocchio specials.
I was actually going to hit you with wallabees next time. Lol

The funny thing is I got hit with a shoe ad for another brand and ordered them.

Advertisement
I was actually going to hit you with wallabies next time. Lol

The funny thing is I got hit with a shoe ad for another brand and ordered them.

Bro, I had SOOOOOO many Wallabees! All different colors.

Shoes in rotation used to be Jā€™s, Forces, Maxes, Nike Slides, Chucks, & Wallabees.

Advertisement
Manā€¦Fucc Adidas forever for having dem boys outchea tryna win a championship with weak, raggedy *** shoes on. Then having only one pair. How much Pack weigh? About 180-185? No basketball shoe should ever fail on a man that small. Before anyone try to compare Zion (Duke) blowing out his Kyrieā€™s (Nike) a couple years agoā€¦. itā€™s totally different. Zion was 265-270lbs, with the torque force of a LT4 350 Corvette engine. His shoes just couldnā€™t contain all of that force! A basketball shoe should hold together with a 185lb shooting guard running around the court.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Manā€¦Fucc Adidas forever for having dem boys outchea tryna win a championship with weak, raggedy *** shoes on. Then having only one pair. How much Pack weigh? About 180-185? No basketball shoe should ever fail on a man that small. Before anyone try to compare Zion (Duke) blowing out his Kyrieā€™s (Nike) a couple years agoā€¦. itā€™s totally different. Zion was 265-270lbs, with the torque force of a LT4 350 Corvette engine. His shoes just couldnā€™t contain all of that force! A basketball shoe should hold together with a 185lb shooting guard running around the court.

This is also not the first time a lighter player blew through a shoe.

When Zion blew through the PG 2.5, it actually was due to his shoe being designed for the lighter, combo guard type of player. I still recall Paul George being upset about that & wondering what happened, & it was clear Zionā€™s force was not geared for that type of shoe. He shouldā€™ve been in some CB34, LBJs, etc. that are designed for the bigger, more powerful athlete. Itā€™s also why his Zionā€™s JBs are built for his type compared to the other JB shoes.

This is also not the first time a lighter player blew through a shoe.

When Zion blew through the PG 2.5, it actually was due to his shoe being designed for the lighter, combo guard type of player. I still recall Paul George being upset about that & wondering what happened, & it was clear Zionā€™s force was not geared for that type of shoe. He shouldā€™ve been in some CB34, LBJs, etc. that are designed for the bigger, more powerful athlete. Itā€™s also why his Zionā€™s JBs are built for his type compared to the other JB shoes.

Truth! Itā€™s totally Inexcusable for a lighter athlete to blow through your basketball shoe like that. @adidas

Advertisement

Also, he hasn't had a Nike blow out on him since...

Advertisement
Also, he hasn't had a Nike blow out on him since...

He hasn't played a full game since either. SMDH

12201420.jpg

He hasn't played a full game since either. SMDH

12201420.jpg

Bruh hasnā€™t played a full season b/c of weight issues. Lol

Since he got drafted, there were concerns w/ his conditioning. Zion is a freak of nature, but bruh is slipping in to the Tractor Trailer zone if heā€™s not careful.

Advertisement
Back