New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Advertisement
View attachment 234030

Another canes themed Nike shoe. Green doesnā€™t go with orange unless youā€™re a Cane lol
During the pandemic, I wanted a birthday cake from some local baker who fashions herself somewhere between baker and tortured artist. She was VERY reluctant to take the order from my wife because of the orange and green combination. Like my wife had to plead with her to make the cake. A few months later she posted it to her social media with "An unusual color combination. When asked to use orange and green, I was hesitant, it is not easy to keep it from looking a bit 90's Nickelodeon." It was a **** good cake though.

During the pandemic, I wanted a birthday cake from some local baker who fashions herself somewhere between baker and tortured artist. She was VERY reluctant to take the order from my wife because of the orange and green combination. Like my wife had to plead with her to make the cake. A few months later she posted it to her social media with "An unusual color combination. When asked to use orange and green, I was hesitant, it is not easy to keep it from looking a bit 90's Nickelodeon." It was a **** good cake though.

DM me the name of this asinine ATL baker, and I'll make sure to never go there...

O and G is a great color combination. My wife got me a Cane cake for my 50th. Our baker was happy to do it, lol.

Attachments

• 45C5E86E-9632-4016-BF57-472CC784D006.jpeg
    45C5E86E-9632-4016-BF57-472CC784D006.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
can we switch to LuluLemon for apparel. their product is way better and not much more than what adidas and nike charge for a pair of shorts

Advertisement
Back