New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Those are nice..and my cheap *** price range. I also just started mixing in some 3-5 mile runs every 4th or 5th day and I like the light weight shoes. I have Brooks Ghosts now and they are a bit bulky. Light but just feel large. I used to love Nike free's (5.0) but they almost made me push my pace more without even trying.

Living in GA now Ill I def do like a Reef flip flop when I can.
Try Nike RENEW'S for running. @Rellyrell will attest....
d1da3bb7-b603-4c30-af19-46476d50657b_1.176e646e06a051729069e64738bf89b7.jpeg

Advertisement
Those are nice..and my cheap *** price range. I also just started mixing in some 3-5 mile runs every 4th or 5th day and I like the light weight shoes. I have Brooks Ghosts now and they are a bit bulky. Light but just feel large. I used to love Nike free's (5.0) but they almost made me push my pace more without even trying.

Living in GA now Ill I def do like a Reef flip flop when I can.

My frat bro actually put me on these. He & the whole fam have them. Heā€™s transitioned from fashion to comfort w/ the married life adding a ā€œfewā€ extra lbs to life. Lol. He actually found these on accident at Nikeā€™s outlet in Vegas. B/c I work out like itā€™s my religion, Iā€™m always testing high performance + comfort shoes, & anytime I see React, X, or Pegasus in the shoe design, Iā€™m on it.

As a matter of fact, off but on subject, this also hurt Adidasā€™ volume. It wasnā€™t just Ye that pushed Adidasā€™ sales, they had the game sold up on the comfort front. Once Nike was force to pivot to this arena, they pivoted hard. It didnā€™t help that NB came back on the scene, plus companies like Brooks, & On (which ate into the German market) came into light, it hurt Adidas. In essence, u can say their success from 2015-19 came back to hurt them as other companyā€™s stepped up their game even further.

Last edited:
Try Nike RENEW'S for running. @Rellyrell will attest....View attachment 233658

Big Bro, u put me on these & I picked them up. I didnā€™t get this color, I got the gray, white, & lime color way b/c they were on sale for like $85. I use them to run around the local track. I can do 2 miles straight w/ no issues, literally.

My frat bro actually put me on these. He & the whole fam have them. Heā€™s transitioned from fashion to comfort w/ the married life adding a ā€œfewā€ extra lbs to life. Lol. He actually found these on accident at Nikeā€™s outlet in Vegas. B/c I work out like itā€™s my religion, Iā€™m always testing high performance + comfort shoes, & anytime I see React, X, or Pegasus in the shoe design, Iā€™m on it.

As a matter of fact, off but on subject, this also hurt Adidasā€™ volume. It wasnā€™t just Ye that pushed Adidasā€™ sales, they had the game sold up on the comfort front. Once Nike was force to pivot to this arena, the pivoted hard. It didnā€™t help that NB came back on the scene, plus companies like Brooks, & On (which ate into the German market) came into light, it hurt Adidas. In essence, u can say their success from 2015-19 came back to hurt them as other companyā€™s stepped up their game even further.

I have a pair of Nike Pegasus Trail that I use to run in when it's raining (Gore-Tex), but I get two new pairs of Nike Wildhorse's or Terra Kiger's every year (depending on which style and fit I like that year, usually Wildhorses) religiously. My favorites were the Wildhorse 5's, they fit my feet like custom. I bought three extra pairs of them a few years ago at the end of their release year before they disappeared but they are toast now. RIP GOAT TRAIL.

I have a pair of Nike Pegasus Trail that I use to run in when it's raining (Gore-Tex), but I get two new pairs of Nike Wildhorse's or Terra Kiger's every year (depending on which style and fit I like that year, usually Wildhorses) religiously. My favorites were the Wildhorse 5's, they fit my feet like custom. I bought three extra pairs of them a few years ago at the end of their release year before they disappeared but they are toast now. RIP GOAT TRAIL.
CE0DF8C3-E55B-4E6D-B19C-DCACDA5FF4A7.gif

Advertisement
Big Bro, u put me on these & I picked them up. I didnā€™t get this color, I got the gray, white, & lime color way b/c they were on sale for like $85. I use them to run around the local track. I can do 2 miles straight w/ no issues, literally.
Sheesh if you think renew is like that then try zoom x lol youā€™ll be running half marathon

Advertisement
O-M-F-G

Iā€™m not doing this bull chit again. Iā€™ve been very transparent on everything. If u refuse to comprehend or read what Iā€™ve been consistent on, thatā€™s on u. U pulled this same bull chit in the Nike Deal thread, & I specifically said the same chit.

U know what, Fck it; since weā€™re playing make believe hypotheticals:

Letā€™s say Nikeā€™s offer was:
-$3.5m/yr for 8 yrs, w/ a renegotiation window in yr 6, plus, a signing bonus of $3m
Terms are:
-All equipment compensation can be converted to cash up to 50% with prior notice/year.
-12% royalty on all non-premier Miami branded items & 13% on exclusive Miami Branded items.

-Terms of competitive bonuses:
Football:
*Plays in Conference Championship = $10k bonus
*Win Conference Championship = $20k bonus
*Plays in CFP = $25k bonus
*Plays in Natā€™l title = $50k bonus.
*Wins Natā€™l Title = $100k

Menā€™s B-ball:
*Win regular season = $10k bonus
*Final 4 = $25k bonus
*Win Championship = $50k

Womenā€™s basketball
*Same terms as menā€™s b-ball

Baseball:
*Win Regular Season = $5k
*Win Tournament = $2.5k
*Regional = $5k
*Super Regional = $5k
*WS Champion = $10k

All Club Sports Covered/per:
Conference Championship = $2.5k
Championships = $10k
**These cash bonuses are non-cumulative; whatever is highest achievement by each program will be compensated as such.**

Nike also will provide equipment to all club sports. Nike will choose two students per year to intern at Nike, at the recommendation of the University if they meet all academic requirements set out by both The University & Nike. If it comes to Nikeā€™s attention that any student athlete is provided equipment that is causing discomfort, Nike is to be notified so we can meet with the affected student athlete to get proper measurements and testing to fit their needs.

What I just did was quote a typical & actual Nike contract. So just looking at Bama, who made $16m in a yr from licensing, royalties, etc; letā€™s say Miami is at, fck it, 35% of that #. That puts us at $5.6m/yr if my math is correct. Nah, fck itā€¦letā€™s knock it down further to only $4.5m in royalties/yr just b/c.

So Iā€™ll allow u to decipher why Blake didnā€™t want this deal; b/c as I said, it required him to run a competent AD. WINNING is the incentive driver, & now do all all ur calculations to see if we could ā€œPOTENTIALLYā€ make more $$ in this scenario.

And so weā€™re not confused, Iā€™m NOT saying this was the offer that Miami received, but based upon the non tier 1 contracts Iā€™ve seen, Iā€™m going to ASSUME it was something akin to this level. Hence why I have continued to say ā€œPOTENTIAL.ā€ The only thing I was made aware of is Nike offered us an incentivized contract w/ a base #, signing bonus, + equipment. Thatā€™s all I was told nor did I press for more info b/c thatā€™s not my style, & thatā€™s ALL I shared on this board. Stop putting words in my mouth.
So bonuses Total over life of contract is $3.15M which is $400k/yr over 8 yrs (and if we keep it at 12 itā€™s be $250k/yr equivalent)
Football - $10k, made ACC Champ game in 2017.
Menā€™s Basketball - $20k, cause letā€™s say we get a $10k bonus for Elite 8 too.
Womenā€™s Basketball - $10k, letā€™s just say they get $10k for appearing in ACC Tourney Champ game last yr and a sweet 16 this yr.
Baseball - $20k max? won regular season 2015 but idk if it was after adidas deal, won reg season in 2016, participated in World Series, but donā€™t wanna look up all results.
Rest of the clubs not gunna look up, letā€™s just say double everything thatā€™s been made by the 4 above.

So then 3.5M/yr up front plus $5.6M in back end sales @35% of Bama, okay thatā€™s a total including bonuses of $9.5M per year. You see how easy that was for you to make a projection? Lol ā€¦ then all you gotta do is compare that to whatever Adidas paid us.

It is funny that you think I havenā€™t understood what you were saying though. Yeah youā€™re saying we could have potentially made more. I understood that from the very first time you said it and WHY/HOW we could have made more. The important thing and only thing that mattered is Would we have.

And btw if whoever the **** our AD is and their team of lawyers/accountants whether it be James or Rad, comes to the conclusion that we are 95%+ more likely to make more money from company A over company B because the back-end profits are far from guaranteed, thatā€™s not a bad conclusion just because there was POTENTIAL to make more moneyā€¦ It is expected that we are looking at the potential contracts and making estimates with confidence levels on what we are projected to make with each. Sure at that point itā€™s not quite as simple as 8th grade algebraā€¦ itā€™s more like Frosh year in college level math lol.

Stop lying.

It's a simple request. Just stop lying.

We have consistently stated that Miami would most likely have made more money with Nike. But honest people like @Rellyrell and myself try not to speak in absolutes, because dopes like you can change the variables to arrive at whatever answer you have predetermined.

I understand that your narrow and simplistic brain can't handle complexity. And I can't change that. And more importantly, Beta Blake never negotiated with Nike in good faith in order to get to a point where we have actual figures on what our royalty rate would have been, what escalators we would have had, etc.

So I've tried to dumb things down for you. I've said all along that if we would have signed a shorter deal with Nike, been given MARKET terms on royalties and escalators and incentives (or maybe slightly better, because we're Miami) and sold comparable levels of apparel and merch that we had been selling previously, then we would have made more money. I've said that for years, though it's impossible to prove with your Simple Jack math formulas.

But, again, IF YOU ACTUALLY CARED, you would look around and see what the rest of the market is doing. Cal just went back to Nike. UCLA went back to Nike. Everyone that actually has a choice is trying to go back to Nike. WHY? The reasons are endless. Sure, your brain is so basic that you want it expressed in only one unit, dollars, as if that is the only consideration. And we've tried. We've tried to give you every possible explanation (without inventing falsified numbers to make your tiny brain feel better).

No matter what, you will dig your heels and spin up more lies, more misdirection, more nonsense.

Look, in the 8 years since we signed our 12 year prison sentence, the industry is changed. People who want to stamp their feet and cry that Nike didn't make us any Sweet 16 merch in 2013? Yeah, Nike just signed a MANUFACTURING deal with Fanatics, now they'll be able to print Sweet 16 merch for Nike schools AND have it in your hands before the Sweet 16 games are even played. The game has changed, but we're still stuck with a company that couldn't even sell a "Miami Nights" jersey until late September 2022 when the season was 1/3 OVER.

I know you like to complain that I act like a know-it-all, but you fail to take into account that I've actually worked in this industry, and that I know what I'm talking about. I can absolutely tell you (from actual knowledge) about a company in the sports apparel and merchandise business that was bankrupted on "guaranteed money". That's the truth. When the recession hit in 2009, they absolutely could not pay the guaranteed amounts. And I happen to know that company was acquired for zero-point-zero cash after they defaulted on the guarantees. And makes a nice profit today, now that all the guaranteed-payout deals have expired.

It's obvious from conversing with you, that you know NOTHING about the industry, you know NOTHING about these deals, you know NOTHING about the trends. But you are **** good at trying to demand overly-simplistic answers from people who DO KNOW, and you loooooove to presume the things that you have predetermined when people don't want to give you overly-simplistic answers.

You're on record. Your prior posts exist, all those ones where you BRAGGGGED about all the guaranteed adidas money and never once complained about the 12 year deal. I realize you're trying to change your schtick slightly, but you have way too much history of parroting Beta Blake's lies to change things now.

And let's memorialize yet another one of your gems:

"Go ahead provide the receipts. regarding the NCAA investigation, all I said was we didnā€™t get in trouble for it."

Yessss...we "didn't get in trouble for it." I am fairly certain you are talking about the FBI investigation, which had a tremendous impact on our program. This is where you go so wrong, you pick ONE metric (we did not receive NCAA punishment for the adidas crimes) and then you ignore all other metrics (how the FBI investigation destroyed our basketball recruiting for two years).

Anyone who chooses to argue that "we didn't get in trouble for the adidas bribery scandal" is intentionally telling lies.

Stop lying.
Classic case of you just making **** up again. Let me ask you something is me not saying something equivalent to me supporting it? If I donā€™t say I dislike racism, does that mean itā€™s right for you to say I do like racism? Cause thatā€™s honestly the level of retarded you are performing with your responses.

The first time I have really talked about the Adidas Nike deal in depth was last year. And at that time I said I didnā€™t like the length of the contract and 100% agreed with Rell on his point about that. So if I didnā€™t spend the $ years *****ing about that before then it means I am lying? Or that I agreed 12 years was a good contract length? Lol that is honestly the stupidity of your argument. Secondly I see you failed to mention how I pointed out specifically YOUR LIE that I only agreed with 12 years being too long AFTER you said you heard Zo say the switch to Nike is in works. That was a 100% false statement. That is something you were using as evidence to show I was lying according to you, which itself was a ******* made up timeline lol.

Oh but it doesnā€™t stop there either, what else have I talked about regarding the NCAA investigation? I asked for receipts. That could have been your opportunity to prove me wrong, right? Instead you attack me for lying because in youā€™re head Me NOT saying something is the same as me lying lol. If I say ā€œWe didnā€™t get punished in the NCAA investigation into our basketball program due to relationship with Adidasā€ that is a 100% factual statement. Am I required to post a doctoral thesis with every response like you do? And if I donā€™t that is equivalent to me lying? Lol you understand this is a ******* fan forum. If I say something like we werenā€™t punished and ultimately it is my opinion that we could have been investigated if we were partnered with Nike too if the NCAA/FBI decided to get a wild hair up their ***ā€¦. That also isnā€™t a ******* lie.

Oh and btw why donā€™t we all go back to what originally started this chain of posts lol. Reread your post and my joke response and ask yourself who is the one lying/misleading and starting all this, including clearly trying to start a fight lol.

But you are right about one thing, just cause you type a lot of bull**** doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m gunna just bend over for you lol. I can say whatever the **** I want. And if I find some **** you say garbage Iā€™ll state my opinion. No matter how much you whine about me being a liar lol. However unlike you, in other threads I wonā€™t hold a grudge and try to pick fights and out of knowhere attack you, and will actually agree with other things you say if I agree with it. Crazy I know. But I think that is something youā€™re probably incapable of.

Advertisement
Socks and slides out for a walk? Ouch. I'm no fashionista, but I'm pretty sure the maximum allowable distance in public with that look for any grown man is to the curb and back after garbage pickup.
It works if u
A. An Athlete
B. If u roccin some Black low profile socks w/ black slides
C. If u gangsta!

Advertisement
Not that anyone here wants them but saw the canes ultraboost in sawgrass adidas store at $75 a piece last week in just about every size.

Advertisement
Back