New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
Wondering who that was. Jerry (deceased) and Bob don't have sons, Mickey's son is out of the scene in NC, Justin Kreutzmann is Bill's son, but he's a legit filmmaker, born in 1970. Phil's kid Graham is about 36 now, and plays with his dad in the Terrapin Family Band. Best guess. Dad lived in San Rafael and is in Ross now I think, Justin is surely close.

The guy looked to be in his late 20’s/early 30’s at the time & was a reddish/sandy brown hair & beard.

Advertisement

So these are my new gameday shoes now since adidas ultraboost are so disgusting. Thought I’d share. Company is also really good if you’re an avid runner or a gym bro like myself.

Advertisement
This thread should be in the off-topic forum, and I'm here to contribute to the problem:

Traded my white A Ma 12s for some Bart Simpsons. The A Ma's are gorgeous but they're completely unwearable.
The dunks? That inside material on the a ma’s looks so nice but I could see how it’s past every day wear comfort.

Bro, do u have a pic of them?

I don't and can't take one right now because they are in deep storage. We move around a bunch. I'm building a house with an expansive home office to work permanently out of, so I bought them to post on a shelf with other music and culture related objects I love.

Last edited:
Wondering who that was. Jerry (deceased) and Bob don't have sons, Mickey's son is out of the scene in NC, Justin Kreutzmann is Bill's son, but he's a legit filmmaker, born in 1970. Phil's kid Graham is about 36 now, and plays with his dad in the Terrapin Family Band. Best guess. Dad lived in San Rafael and is in Ross now I think, Justin is surely close.
Let’s not overlook Bobby’s daughter too much 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’re ugly as **** but it doesn’t shock me. The Dead has a sizable number of wealthy fans who will spend money and the loyalty is off the charts.

I know this will be an unpopular post, especially around your new neck of the woods, but I've never liked the Grateful Dead. I've been listening to album rock/classic rock since the early 70s, and I just never liked them. As an adult, I've disliked all of that hippy-dippy jam-band nonsense, the Dead, Phish, Dave Matthews Band, you name it.

And I absolutely hate all that crappy merch.

But you and @Rellyrell are absolutely right about all those sellout hippies with money and the retail/resale market.

That’s what I’m here for. Lol.

I met a young man yrs ago in The Bay who had on some Grateful Dead Yellow Bears IN THE F’ING RAIN (a $1300 shoe)

BRO, the level of ****ed off I was at him, as I’m seeing his shoe look dirty & grungy af. So I had to ask wtf was he doing (literally, but jokingly). He tells me his pops was band member of Grateful Dead & he had 3 pairs: 1 for his pops, 1 for fashion, & 1 for everyday use.

Lol. Didn’t know to congratulate him or rob him. Lol (kidding, just kidding).

Would love to see the YouTube video on how to clean THAT shoe up...

🤣

I know this will be an unpopular post, especially around your new neck of the woods, but I've never liked the Grateful Dead. I've been listening to album rock/classic rock since the early 70s, and I just never liked them. As an adult, I've disliked all of that hippy-dippy jam-band nonsense, the Dead, Phish, Dave Matthews Band, you name it.

And I absolutely hate all that crappy merch.

But you and @Rellyrell are absolutely right about all those sellout hippies with money and the retail/resale market.
I can’t listen to the Dead. I just recognize their success and know their fan base consists of a number of people with high disposable income and the loyalty of their fans is tops.

Advertisement
Back