New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Good. Iā€™m just saying if they use our name/logo/whatever to sell their **** that would be bad and Iā€™d be against it

Fair. I don't even think they can do that, legally, due to the exclusivity terms surrounding the shoe deals.

****, I even bought the special-edition Super Bowl 54 Air Barrage shoe a few years ago, and it had no UM names/logos.

nike-air-barrage-mid-super-bowl-54-ct8453-300-lateral.jpg

Advertisement
I don't even like this style of kik but those look nice.

I hear ya. I just wanted to post that one, because the BASIC silhouette of the Air Barrage and Air Huarache are similar. Obviously, the Air Barrage is bulkier and heavier, but the overall shape and look of the heel tab is similar.

Advertisement
Is it just me, or is a Jordan size 13 about the same size as every other brands 15?

Maybe just in the golf shoes? Probably gonna have to send these bad boys back from whence they came.
8BF4D33F-E251-46D7-9814-4CD2FA2BE14B.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€ @TheOriginalCane @TheToadSage

Unfortunately these will be in women sizes, howeverā€¦Iā€™ll still be able to cop b/c a size 12 in women is perfect for my foot.

Unfortunately these will be in women sizes, howeverā€¦Iā€™ll still be able to cop b/c a size 12 in women is perfect for my foot.
Anything work for a size 13 menā€™s šŸ˜‚

Cat Omg GIF

Advertisement
Back