New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

5c5f69432132cfdbb5336bf0a9ee1fb6.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

True story; The Yeezy 700 got its inspiration from The Monarchs. In fact, Kanye, in a stroke of “genius”, tried to blast Nike for “stealing his design” by doing a side by side comparison of the similarities. Twitter roasted Kanye, saying the Monarchs had been around since the 90’s, & in that moment, he unwittingly brought popularity to a dad shoe embraced by a younger generation. Lol

True story; The Yeezy 700 got its inspiration from The Monarchs. In fact, Kanye, in a stroke of “genius”, tried to blast Nike for “stealing his design” by doing a side by side comparison of the similarities. Twitter roasted Kanye, saying the Monarchs had been around since the 90’s, & in that moment, he unwittingly brought popularity to a dad shoe embraced by a younger generation. Lol
@Rellyrell, each time I see you post on this thread I get all excited that you are going to say we have switched back to Nike! You are playing with my emotions man!

View attachment 227369

• Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe

I remember the first time I bought shoes with velcro-only (no laces). A friend of mine from high school told me how a relative of his worked at a "special" institution, and how velcro shoes were "re*ard shoes".

Never bought another pair like that...

@Rellyrell, each time I see you post on this thread I get all excited that you are going to say we have switched back to Nike! You are playing with my emotions man!

My fault bro; ball is in our court, but it’s pretty obvious what’s going on.

1. Mario, every time is on his time refuses to wear Adidas shoes or shirts that bare their logo in prominent style.

2. Adidas creates & advertises a new uni for us, & Mario said f u & ur jersey.

3. Nike has released various shoes last yr & blatantly called them Miami Hurricanes (Dunks & SBs)

4. Latest invite has Adidas’ logo photo shopped out

July 1, 2023 makes it exactly 4 yrs left on a 12 yr contract. @TheOriginalCane dropped a nugget that we’ll be meeting w/ the incumbent (Adidas) soon. Zo by various posters specifically made it known we r a Nike School, first & foremost. UC Berkeley just made the switch back to Nike.

From what I understand, there’s a lot of chit that Adidas’ have done from a patent & legal standpoint that has really ****ed off Nike, & it’s caused them to pivot in an Uber aggressive way that have accelerated their value, exponentially.

I always heard that 2025 was the year, but that could’ve changed. What’s interesting is that ASU’s Adidas deal is up for renewal this yr on July 1st, as well. So I’ll be keeping a watchful eye on this.

Advertisement

1. Mario, every time is on his time refuses to wear Adidas shoes or shirts that bare their logo in prominent style.

3. Nike has released various shoes last yr & blatantly called them Miami Hurricanes (Dunks & SBs)

July 1, 2023 makes it exactly 4 yrs left on a 12 yr contract. @TheOriginalCane dropped a nugget that we’ll be meeting w/ the incumbent (Adidas) soon. Zo by various posters specifically made it known we r a Nike School, first & foremost. UC Berkeley just made the switch back to Nike.

From what I understand, there’s a lot of chit that Adidas’ have done from a patent & legal standpoint that has really ****ed off Nike, & it’s caused them to pivot in an Uber aggressive way that have accelerated their value, exponentially.

I always heard that 2025 was the year, but that could’ve changed. What’s interesting is that ASU’s Adidas deal is up for renewal this yr on July 1st, as well. So I’ll be keeping a watchful eye on this.
That meeting with adidas Mabie to get out of the deal you think?

I also want to give credit to our fellow shoe enthusiast @Hurracanes for the tip-off on the timing of the adidas meeting. I knew it would happen, I just thought it would be in the summertime.

That meeting with adidas Mabie to get out of the deal you think?

Imo, with language violations that’s already taken place (e.g stating we would be the flagship of the ACC, where we would be the highest earned contract w/in the conference, only to 5 months later make UL the highest Adidas Contract in the ACC) along w/ product mgmt, it could be a cause to resolve this amicably where both parties agree on the buyout terms & go their separate ways.

I’m sure Adidas is none too thrilled after dropping this new uni, the cost to promote & advertise, & not once was it worn. So w/o knowing the details vs. recognizing the trends, that would be my assumption. Again let me be very clear; I’m not saying that’s going to happen, b/c we may just ride out these 4 yrs, but too much smoke, along w/ an on-field coach stating (per multiple sources) that a change in branding is coming leads me to believe that will take place.

Also, I can unequivocally tell u we did lose on blue chip recruit who I know personally via his HS teammates b/c of the branding.

Advertisement
I also want to give credit to our fellow shoe enthusiast @Hurracanes for the tip-off on the timing of the adidas meeting. I knew it would happen, I just thought it would be in the summertime.

Yes, shout out to our boy @Hurracanes. It’s going to be an interesting summer, but I’m fully focused on Adidas x ASU right now.

I want to see how they’re being handled.

Imo, with language violations that’s already taken place (e.g stating we would be the flagship of the ACC, where we would be the highest earned contract w/in the conference, only to 5 months later make UL the highest Adidas Contract in the ACC) along w/ product mgmt, it could be a cause to resolve this amicably where both parties agree on the buyout terms & go their separate ways.

I’m sure Adidas is none too thrilled after dropping this new uni, the cost to promote & advertise, & not once was it worn. So w/o knowing the details vs. recognizing the trends, that would be my assumption. Again let me be very clear; I’m not saying that’s going to happen, b/c we may just ride out these 4 yrs, but too much smoke, along w/ an on-field coach stating (per multiple sources) that a change in branding is coming leads me to believe that will take place.

Also, I can unequivocally tell u we did lose on blue chip recruit who I know personally via his HS teammates b/c of the branding.
I hope they conveyed their plans to return to Nike to Harbor and his family. On 247’s signing day preview podcast, they indicated Nike was part of the draw to Oregon (fwiw)

Advertisement
I hope they conveyed their plans to return to Nike to Harbor and his family. On 247’s signing day preview podcast, they indicated Nike was part of the draw to Oregon (fwiw)

That's what I was hinting at earlier in this thread.

Advertisement
Back