New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
Fun fact for @Rellyrell and the Nike boys...

So the Nike Cortez was first created in 1966 under a different name (TG-24) and brand (Blue Ribbon Sports) in a joint effort with Asics...

Then Blue Ribbon/Nike wanted to change the name around 1967, first to TG-Mexico, and then "The Aztec" in honor of the Mexico City Olympic Games in 1968. Except, adidas got ****y and said "The Aztec" was too close to the Azteca, so then someone said something like "what was the name of the guy who kicked the Aztecs' asses", which is how they landed on "Cortez" for the name of the shoe.

This helped:
View attachment 227320

This too:
View attachment 227321

This story is tried & true. That’s when the rivalry kicked off & it’s been bad blood ever since. The Cortez are a staple shoe in the hood b/c it was light on feet & super affordable while being durable. Chucks & Cortez r two notorious L.A certified shoes, & it all started w/ what TOC just shared. Interesting enough, the unit sales of The Cortez did just that; kicked the *** of The Adidas’ Aztecas.

New balance doing their thing with basketball shoes with their two wxy series. Also Puma in basketball too, good stuff

Honestly, not a fan of Puma basketball shoes. I don’t like their performance; a bit heavy & that’s kinda always been a trait of theirs. New Balance is trying to make noise in the b-ball, but it doesn’t help when ur superstars that r endorsed r all either injured or often injured while wearing ur brand.

Advertisement
Honestly, not a fan of Puma basketball shoes. I don’t like their performance; a bit heavy & that’s kinda always been a trait of theirs. New Balance is trying to make noise in the b-ball, but it doesn’t help when ur superstars that r endorsed r all either injured or often injured while wearing ur brand.
I’ll admit I haven’t gotten my hands on a pair of pumas yet but I plan on getting the mb02 when the low drops. I think they’re more suited for impact protection which I need. And yeah true about NB lol

@Rellyrell ...GF found these at Marshall's while I was in Sarasota....Lol...haven't seen Ponys since forever. Best believe I'll rock them though...Lol...just need Black shoelaces to match the Pony Logo. When I asked her what she payed for them, she said $24.99....So all was forgiven...
1000000464.jpg

T
@Rellyrell ...GF found these at Marshall's while I was in Sarasota....Lol...haven't seen Ponys since forever. Best believe I'll rock them though...Lol...just need Black shoelaces to match the Pony Logo. When I asked her what she payed for them, she said $24.99....So all was forgiven...View attachment 227358
Thought those were dead tbh, I think the all white look is kind of clean.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back