New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Advertisement
These valentine forces? And moving forward, never leave the house in suede shoes w/o spraying them down w/ a protectant, first. Suede are **** shoes, but are easily messed up. But yeah, my guy @hiphopanimal gave u the right one. Also, MGK Shoes have a great bundle product w/ white touch for soles, cleaner, & water/dirt repellant.
Yes sir! Absolutely love them. Went to the Pac-12 bball tourney in Vegas with some Arizona fans and the PG Kerr Kriisa was rocking them. Copped a pair the next day.

Didnā€™t mean to wear them out long but what started with brunch turned into a whole ordeal that lasted very late into the night smh.

Iā€™ll try that product out. Thanks guys

Yes sir! Absolutely love them. Went to the Pac-12 bball tourney in Vegas with some Arizona fans and the PG Kerr Kriisa was rocking them. Copped a pair the next day.

Didnā€™t mean to wear them out long but what started with brunch turned into a whole ordeal that lasted very late into the night smh.

Iā€™ll try that product out. Thanks guys

Yeah, in general Nike have a fire Valentine collection. These r ones I do not have in my collection, but will be getting them.

1669145276506.png

Advertisement
Holy chit!!

I'd like to say that I don't think Kanye had very good legal advice, but that would be predicated on Kanye actually listening to the advice of his attorneys.

Or else he fired those attorneys because they wouldn't wear Yeezy-brand clothes and shoes...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just got my miami hurricane dunks off the nike app!!! My size wasnt available but it would add to cart and then delete at check out. I kept going thru the cycle until it went through! **** yeah!!!

Advertisement
Back