New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

@Rellyrell ....put some Orange Laces on them....
air-max-alpha-trainer-5-mens-training-shoes-7LjRM6 (1).jpeg

Advertisement
Anyone ever wear the Trunner LX? I am usually in flip flops outside of work and I dont know why but I just like these and they really arent something I'd typically go for...and since I am cheap I wont anyway as I wont pay $200 for shoes. (coaching baseball I have probably bought 2-3 pairs of shoes from 2004-2018).

1666889546683.png

Anyone ever wear the Trunner LX? I am usually in flip flops outside of work and I dont know why but I just like these and they really arent something I'd typically go for...and since I am cheap I wont anyway as I wont pay $200 for shoes. (coaching baseball I have probably bought 2-3 pairs of shoes from 2004-2018).

View attachment 212497

I used to mess w/ these. Imo, a very underrated shoe from a performance standpoint. I switched over to the Jordan Deltas. I love Jordanā€™s ā€œoff brandā€ lines that donā€™t get the hype or love that the current or past silhouettes get. They have great performance value w/o the price tag.

I used to mess w/ these. Imo, a very underrated shoe from a performance standpoint. I switched over to the Jordan Deltas. I love Jordanā€™s ā€œoff brandā€ lines that donā€™t get the hype or love that the current or past silhouettes get. They have great performance value w/o the price tag.
So I could use them as a workout shoe (not runs) but some HIIT type of stuff? Maybe Ill suck it up for one pair. Thats going to feel like getting kicked in the nads though.

Advertisement
I better not catch your *** wearing these...I'll act as if I don't know you....

Ha!

I don't rock FILA, I just thought it was a funny shoe. I remember (this was a few years ago) seeing a couple of movie jerseys for sale at a store in the Altamonte Mall, one of the jerseys was the Flint Tropics one that Will Ferrell wore in Semi-Pro, another one was a Bad News Bears jersey, and then there was a Ray Finkle Miami Dolphins jersey from Ace Ventura.

Advertisement
Ha!

I don't rock FILA, I just thought it was a funny shoe. I remember (this was a few years ago) seeing a couple of movie jerseys for sale at a store in the Altamonte Mall, one of the jerseys was the Flint Tropics one that Will Ferrell wore in Semi-Pro, another one was a Bad News Bears jersey, and then there was a Ray Finkle Miami Dolphins jersey from Ace Ventura.
You in Atlanta??

Advertisement
Where? I don't see it on the SNKRS app.

@Rellyrell , any retail outlet info, or is this app-only?

The other dunks didnā€™t drop on SNKRS, they dropped on GOAT as far as apps. SNKRS may do a shock drop. GOAT actually had the UCLA dunks that just released at $160. My aunt got a pair, although their student store had them, too.

Advertisement
The other dunks didnā€™t drop on SNKRS, they dropped on GOAT as far as apps. SNKRS may do a shock drop. GOAT actually had the UCLA dunks that just released at $160. My aunt got a pair, although their student store had them, too.

Sorry if I went brain-dead, what is GOAT? I see them on the JD Sports app (I ordered some Air Max 95s there a few months back, exclusive colorway), and it looks like Finish Line is (basically) the same company, I just downloaded their app, and it's identical.

You can find the shoe in "Releases", but not available to order yet.

Sorry if I went brain-dead, what is GOAT? I see them on the JD Sports app (I ordered some Air Max 95s there a few months back, exclusive colorway), and it looks like Finish Line is (basically) the same company, I just downloaded their app, and it's identical.

You can find the shoe in "Releases", but not available to order yet.

GOAT is a re-sale app that gets drops for an assortment of brands. Theyā€™re similar to StockX, but StockX have been passing along counterfeits for a while now.

Advertisement
Back