New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement

nike-dunk-low-miami-dd1391-300-1.jpg

I’m getting these IMMEDIATELY!! R u f’ing kidding me?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The article says Nov of this year with no mention of pre-order.

Yeah, most likely there won’t be any pre-orders. Matter of fact, I’m trying to secure these now b/c I already know these dumb *** bots r going to jam the paylines, while authorized re-sellers like Stadium Goods & Flight Club r allowed to run a F’ing muck grabbing them at retail & selling them at re-sale. Just hoping w/ other college teams becoming available, hoping that we can slip by.

Dude, relax. I'm saying there WILL be a pre-order. And he will RECEIVE the shoe on the first day possible.

That is all.

Go put the SNKRS app on your phone, everyone...

OK; now that is something different & interesting for a couple of reasons.

Dude, relax. I'm saying there WILL be a pre-order. And he will RECEIVE the shoe on the first day possible.

That is all.

Go put the SNKRS app on your phone, everyone...
You put a ? at the end of pre-order so I ASSUMED you were asking a question. Lol. After the events of the day, I’m about as relaxed as I’m gonna get.

Advertisement
Yeah, most likely there won’t be any pre-orders. Matter of fact, I’m trying to secure these now b/c I already know these dumb *** bots r going to jam the paylines, while authorized re-sellers like Stadium Goods & Flight Club r allowed to run a F’ing muck grabbing them at retail & selling them at re-sale. Just hoping w/ other college teams becoming available, hoping that we can slip by.

If you find someone with a hookup, grab me a pair in 12.5 (or 13 if Nike doesn't do the half-sizes at that level).

MJ's son has a store in downtown Orlando, but I think you have to go in personally and make friends with him. Every time I check the inventory online, they barely have anything.

You put a ? at the end of pre-order so I ASSUMED you were asking a question. Lol. After the events of the day, I’m about as relaxed as I’m gonna get.

No problem-o. I put the question mark because I don't think they have disclosed the details. Some of the Nike drops happen on SNKRS, some are more wide releases. As @Rellyrell points out, most of the SNKRS drops are overrun by bots.

No problem-o. I put the question mark because I don't think they have disclosed the details. Some of the Nike drops happen on SNKRS, some are more wide releases. As @Rellyrell points out, most of the SNKRS drops are overrun by bots.
I know you and Rell are sneaker gurus. It’s been frustrating as **** for me for years because I have such a wide foot and can’t find Canes themed shoes to fit.

Advertisement
If you find someone with a hookup, grab me a pair in 12.5 (or 13 if Nike doesn't do the half-sizes at that level).

MJ's son has a store in downtown Orlando, but I think you have to go in personally and make friends with him. Every time I check the inventory online, they barely have anything.

Oh, I have a hook up bro. Lol. It’s just a matter of getting to him b4 his family. I haven’t used him in a minute, so I should be good. When it get closer, I’ll hit u w/ The PM

I know you and Rell are sneaker gurus. It’s been frustrating as **** for me for years because I have such a wide foot and can’t find Canes themed shoes to fit.

I just ordered these, bro. I live by Metcons b/c they support the complete foot. My homegirl has flat feet & I put her on these models & loves them too.

Attachments

• 167CFD8A-762F-402C-8BE7-07A47BD6B312.jpeg
    167CFD8A-762F-402C-8BE7-07A47BD6B312.jpeg
    622 KB · Views: 36
Advertisement
Back