MEGA New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥 - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

If you ever want to sell those Nikes, you know how to DM me, sir...

But thanks I will take that as a compliment. I honestly have a few shoes that are just sitting in my closet doing nothing, and I think I’m just going to give a bunch away honestly. I have a tendency to collect things and then they just sit, I’m revaluating my possessions and trying to pare down.

Advertisement
But thanks I will take that as a compliment. I honestly have a few shoes that are just sitting in my closet doing nothing, and I think I’m just going to give a bunch away honestly. I have a tendency to collect things and then they just sit, I’m revaluating my possessions and trying to pare down.

So about them Nikes….lol

Advertisement
Thanks gents. To you tell the truth, I forgot I had those white Nikes until @Rellyrell jogged my memory with one of his posts. If I recall correctly I did the design on those right about the time we switched to adidas. I think Nike still has that custom function on their website but I’m not 100% sure.

Yes, but they don't always have the colors, etc. I have checked a few times as to whether I can make a Miami custom shoe, they just don't have our colors available.

Yes, but they don't always have the colors, etc. I have checked a few times as to whether I can make a Miami custom shoe, they just don't have our colors available.

I know what you mean. Usually you can get close to the right orange I’ll bet, but getting the right shade of green is probably the stumbling block I’m guessing.

Advertisement

It depends on the shoe; some shoes, actually a lot of their ID shoes are limited not too far away from the general color way that shoe comes in.

This is the custom pair of Nikes that I made, I bet it was at least 10 years ago, and I’ve never even worn them.

View attachment 189957

The Adidas are I think the first year we had Adidas, you could customize shoes, so I made those, I think I’ve worn the green ones maybe once.

View attachment 189958
I can wear anything from an 10.5 to a 12.5. I'll PM you my address where I have stuff shipped that I don't want my girl asking about. Thanks in advance.

These joints just came in; haven’t tried them on yet, but I love slides for quick get up & go moments

Attachments

• 80347500-2075-4BE3-8AFD-79CD397714B3.jpeg
    80347500-2075-4BE3-8AFD-79CD397714B3.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back