New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Iā€™ve had luck just rubbing the worst spots real good with a cloth and some gentle soap, throwing them in a tied up pillow case, throw in the washer and add a tiny amount of bleach with detergent on a normal cycle. NBD

Iā€™ve seen some say a little peroxide, just a little, helps too. But Iā€™ve been a big proponent of protecting cloth-like, suede, nubuck material w/ protectant, especially white shoes. I just feel like either Mother Nature or ppl just love to hate on white shoes. Lol. Especially the nicer ones.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Iā€™ve seen some say a little peroxide, just a little, helps too. But Iā€™ve been a big proponent of protecting cloth-like, suede, nubuck material w/ protectant, especially white shoes. I just feel like either Mother Nature or ppl just love to hate on white shoes. Lol. Especially the nicer ones.
Pristine white shoes are the ultimate flex for that reason. I have 5+ Ultraboosts but I always come back to the white ones as my fav.

Advertisement
If we do jump back to Nike wonder if we leave early or play out the remainder of the contract. definitely in the bus that hopes we do as a I just donā€™t like the options and fit that adidas offers.

Dame 7 extply "unreleased" has anyone seen these in person? Bruce Brown wore some in a game.

Attachments

• s-l400 (2).jpg
    s-l400 (2).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 27
FOH; ā€œIā€™d be a huge fan if Adidas worked with University to honor previous teams, by rocking their template for one gameā€ this guy says. Lol.

Yet, when Nike brought back the Ted Hendricks unis, mofos were up in arms. When Nike gave an updated rendition of the 1974 unis, mofos wanted to riot.

Iā€™ll say it again, & I hope not to repeat myself; why would any self respecting fan want to be aligned w/ a company that literally went against its contractual obligation to us w/in 2 yrs of the deal?

-Why would any fan who actually care about perception want to be aligned w/ a sponsor that primarily sponsors G5 programs?

-Why would any alum want to be associated w/ a company that have used our teamā€™s website to off load any fā€™ing thing thatā€™s remotely green or orange NO MATTER THE SHADE & peddle it as ā€œteam gearā€ that has no ā€œUā€ emblem or logo on it?

-Why in thee fck would u want to rock gear thatā€™s neither symmetrical, aesthetically put together, or even the same shades from tops & bottoms?

-Why in thee bluest fck would u want to be w/ a sponsor that has a combined: 63-85 team record (P5) & 154-184 team record (G5) on the season? **By comparison: Nike Schools: 330-227 team record (P5) & 193-166 team record (G5) on the season**

-Why for the life of Mary & Joseph would u remotely want to be affiliated w/ a sponsor that gave our ā€œuniform themeā€ to our little sister in a home coming game to our sacred grounds??! (Miami Nights given to FIU at the old grounds of the OB)

-Why would u even consider still being w/ a sponsor that legitimately did damage to our program w/ their FBI probe?

Like give it a rest, bruh. This is ā€œTheā€ U, not fiU, not faU, not Usfā€¦we donā€™t belong w/ an Adidas.

To provide context:
ACC Champion: Nike School
PAC-12 Champion: UA School
SEC Champion: Nike School
Big 12 Champion: Nike School
B1G Champion: JB/Nike School
Peach Bowl Champion: Nike School
Rose Bowl Champion: Nike School
Sugar Bowl Champion: Nike School
Fiesta Bowl Champion: Nike School
Orange Bowl Champion: Nike School
Cotton Bowl Champion: Nike School
CFB Natā€™l Champion: Nike School
FCS Natā€™l Champion: Nike School

And for the ā€œmore $$ā€ argument: @RVACane, @OriginalGatorHater can testify that I provided details to UNC contract to see if there was any competition clause in there; they r making less upfront money than us, but r getting 15% of any JB/Nike branded item, so that backend $$ will dwarf what weā€™re making, & like UCLA, r also partnering w/ any community service event.

A little history lesson; UofM got paid more than us over 10 yrs ago; and they hated their relationship w/ Adidas right after that honeymoon period. Absolutely couldnā€™t wait to go back home. TAMUā€™s T&F team refuse to sign w/ Adidas despite all the other sports signing over, b/c TAMUā€™s T&F squad is elite & want to stay w/ the elite brand.
Speaking of T&F:
Defending Outdoor Natā€™l Champion Women: Nike School / Men: Nike School šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø
Ditto.

And, naz!s.

Advertisement
Once again posting the Casablancas. I don't think they get enough love.

where-to-buy-casablanca-new-balance-327-orange-ms327cbb-green-ms327cbd-1200x750.jpg

Nike is no stranger to narrow shoes. Waffle trainer, flyknits, etc have all had narrow variations.
Are these currently available? I like NBā€™s because I can get them in 4W. Worn them for years. I feel neglected by the shoe companies because of my duck feet.

Are these currently available? I like NBā€™s because I can get them in 4W. Worn them for years. I feel neglected by the shoe companies because of my duck feet.

Gotta get them through secondary market. Iā€™m sure you can for decent prices.

Advertisement
Dame 7 extply "unreleased" has anyone seen these in person? Bruce Brown wore some in a game.

Mine are on the way, already made a purchase on eBay.

I don't know how they go from Miami to Jax to Secaucus before Orlando, but OK...

UPS:
Hide tracking details
  1. Jun 10, 2022
    7:00pm
    Arrived at Facility
    Secaucus, NJ
  2. Jun 9, 2022
    7:05am
    Departed from Facility
    Jacksonville, FL
  3. Jun 9, 2022
    5:42am
    Arrived at Facility
    Jacksonville, FL
  4. Jun 8, 2022
    9:42pm
    Departed from Facility
    Miami, FL
  5. Jun 8, 2022
    9:20pm
    Origin Scan
    Miami, FL
  6. Jun 8, 2022
    2:26pm
    Drop-Off
    Miami, FL
  7. Jun 8, 2022
    10:22am
    Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.

8. Jun 8, 2022
    Tracking number provided

EDIT: I guess they authenticate the shoes in New York.

Advertisement
Mine are on the way, already made a purchase on eBay.

I don't know how they go from Miami to Jax to Secaucus before Orlando, but OK...

UPS:
Hide tracking details
  1. Jun 10, 2022
    7:00pm
    Arrived at Facility
    Secaucus, NJ
  2. Jun 9, 2022
    7:05am
    Departed from Facility
    Jacksonville, FL
  3. Jun 9, 2022
    5:42am
    Arrived at Facility
    Jacksonville, FL
  4. Jun 8, 2022
    9:42pm
    Departed from Facility
    Miami, FL
  5. Jun 8, 2022
    9:20pm
    Origin Scan
    Miami, FL
  6. Jun 8, 2022
    2:26pm
    Drop-Off
    Miami, FL
  7. Jun 8, 2022
    Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.

8. Jun 8, 2022
    Tracking number provided

EDIT: I guess they authenticate the shoes in New York.
Nice!!! Pics when you get them? Sorry if that's weird

Nice!!! Pics when you get them? Sorry if that's weird

No problem.

I DM'd @Rellyrell after I found both the green Dame 7 EXTPLY and orange Dame 7 on eBay. He responded with something like "are you thinking about ordering them", and of course my response was "already ordered them both".

I think Relly tends to do more due diligence, I just smash the "Buy Now" button...

Was perusing through some old T8&4 boards & apparently these fools wanted to leave Adidas too. Lol.

It was legit like a fake CIS board, where u had a group saying Adidas treated them like royalty, & the others saying their jersey looks exactly like Miss St. lol. Then I saw dudes saying as long as Collin Kaep is sponsored by Nike, I donā€™t want any part of them, while others saying u sound dumb af. Lol

Itā€™s great to know weā€™re not the only lunatics that talk about this. Lol

Advertisement
Back