New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
I don’t get the hype with these at all…they look boring af. Seriously can’t wait for us to be out of this adidas contract and make the switch to Jordan. Literally all the adidas fan apparel is trash, their shoes are trash, and ya they revamped our uni’s only after they gave us the worst uni in our history (****** feathers). Imagine our retro uni look with Jordan, and Jordan fan apparel, that **** would be a wrap. I wouldn’t be able to get enough of any of that gear, and imagine how hyped the team and recruits would be. SWITCH.TO.JORDAN.SOMEHOW

#BlakeJamesIsAFaggot

I don’t get the hype with these at all…they look boring af. Seriously can’t wait for us to be out of this adidas contract and make the switch to Jordan. Literally all the adidas fan apparel is trash, their shoes are trash, and ya they revamped our uni’s only after they gave us the worst uni in our history (****** feathers). Imagine our retro uni look with Jordan, and Jordan fan apparel, that **** would be a wrap. I wouldn’t be able to get enough of any of that gear, and imagine how hyped the team and recruits would be. SWITCH.TO.JORDAN.SOMEHOW

#BlakeJamesIsAFaggot

I’m not a huge UB guy but they look clean. My preference is the Nike daybreak orange/greens or the NB Casablanca orange/green.

#BlakeJamesIsAFaggot

Blake James would have us switch to New Balance before Jordan. (Before I get hate, yes I know New Balance does have some heat.)

Advertisement

#BlakeJamesIsAFaggot

For the record, what does Jordan's flaccid wang taste like? Jordan Brand wasn't going to step up and pay this University. Jordan has never shown an interest in Miami athletics, even when times were good, and they were out sponsoring Georgetown, St. Johns and other less relevant schools. I know it's shocking, but the world doesn't revolve around that tired company.

Jordan releases the same retros over and over again, with the same garbage colorways. They haven't had an original idea in over two decades, but hypebeasts like yourself keep buying in. Yes, these shoes aren't flashy, they are made for people who believe less is more(In case you haven't been paying attention, minimalist design is in).

FYI, Jordan Fan apparel is **** near the same crap Nike puts out, just with a different logo.

#BlakeJamesIsAFaggot

So a little history & I’m tagging my boy @SWFLHurricane.

You’re right, Adidas is boring & a lot of wind have left their sails. Back ground: Nike in 2011/12 came out w/ the comfortable, yet affordable Nike Roshe. It was the 1st of its kind. The Nike Prestos were a hit, but the Roshe took off due to comfort, simple in design, and affordability.

Meanwhile in Germany, Adidas was getting waxed & fledgling. The Adidas designer on The Adidas boost shoe literally stole the silhouette base from the Roshe design (More on this) in 2013. Still, no one paid attention b/c the boost tech wasn’t great. Then in Sept 2014, 3 of Nike lead designers left for Adidas. What began to happen, some of Adidas designs started to make some returns w/ some face lifts. These face lifts were “eerily similar” to past & future Nike silhouettes. (More on this).

Still, no one was checking for 4 Adidas, UNTIL Kanye’s epic rant before moving to Adidas. The new & improved boost tech + Yeezy broke the internet & voila, a dynasty was recreated. UNTIL, ppl started noticing some shoes looked like Nikes & it was broadcast on wax. For instance, my little homie from The Bay Area Group SOB x RBE stated: “ A bunch of young ninjas sick wid it like 40; 350 Yeezy boost, ninja these ain't Roshe's.” Ppl started to re-examine the design & did a side by side comparison and noticed both the Ultra Boost & Yeezy boost, mimicked the Nike Rosherun Yeezy.

Then Kanye did the ultimate No - No; when Nike reintroduced the dad shoe, Monarch’s, he went to Twitter & said Nike is copying his style of the 720…and ppl went in letting Ye know, his team stole that silhouette from Nike. Eventually, Nike put a cease & desist order as their former employees were using proprietary designs & tech to help Adidas & Adidas lost. Since that time, Adidas has remained stagnant.

What hurts worst, Kanye has been underhandedly making Nike’s stock grow by shouting them out, hinting at the Air Yeezy’s returning, and more recently, openly wearing Nike socks w/ his new alien shoes.

When we 1st went to Adidas, they were cool & coming back…but now that their design team is back to square 1, they’ve remained stagnant & stale. The jerseys they gave us was supposed to be inventive, making it difficult to grab hold of, and all it does is become disjointed, where it can barely hold our shoulder pads.

They give us no drip. They give the players ZERO drip. Nike schools & especially Jordan schools r getting laced w/ hot lava every yr. Our kids r rocking some iron on T-shirts & some shoes that no guy between the ages of 39 or below are checking for. The chit is wack af.

Last edited:
For the record, what does Jordan's flaccid wang taste like? Jordan Brand wasn't going to step up and pay this University. Jordan has never shown an interest in Miami athletics, even when times were good, and they were out sponsoring Georgetown, St. Johns and other less relevant schools. I know it's shocking, but the world doesn't revolve around that tired company.

Jordan releases the same retros over and over again, with the same garbage colorways. They haven't had an original idea in over two decades, but hypebeasts like yourself keep buying in. Yes, these shoes aren't flashy, they are made for people who believe less is more(In case you haven't been paying attention, minimalist design is in).

FYI, Jordan Fan apparel is **** near the same crap Nike puts out, just with a different logo.

1. Jordan Brand yesterday is not the same as Jordan Brand today

2. Jordan Brand is literally the hottest shoe right now & has climbed exponentially

3. Nike & Jordan brand are the overwhelming favorite brand among Americans & especially youths

4. The brand is providing players, coaches, & staffs w/ exclusive shoes & gear where these same shoes r reselling for over 4000% (Example: The Jordan Sooner 4’s original retail was $190. The shoe is now valued at $8300)

5. It’s called Color ways. It’s no different than the Boost, Yeezys, Hu’s, etc coming in various colors. There’s literally not ONE shoe on planet earth that’s not re-packaged as different colors. It’s more than just colors w/ JB; it’s also material, exclusivity that comes along w/ certain silhouettes.

Advertisement

Uh oh, look at tough guy over here lol. I’m stating my preference, yet you’re over here all butt hurt like a little ***** lmaooo. Hype beast lol? Nope, just a preference, and I bet more people, WAY more ****** people, would prefer us to switch to Jordan over your precious “less is more” adidas trash apparel they keep coming out with. The adidas hype with recruits is dead, and it only peaked for about a year or two I’d say from 2015-2017. And yes I’m mentioning recruiting because these kids nowadays care about this stuff. But go on with your less is more adidas groveling.

1. Jordan Brand yesterday is not the same as Jordan Brand today

2. Jordan Brand is literally the hottest shoe right now & has climbed exponentially

3. Nike & Jordan brand are the overwhelming favorite brand among Americans & especially youths

4. The brand is providing players, coaches, & staffs w/ exclusive shoes & gear where these same shoes r reselling for over 4000% (Example: The Jordan Sooner 4’s original retail was $190. The shoe is now valued at $8300)

5. It’s called Color ways. It’s no different than the Boost, Yeezys, Hu’s, etc coming in various colors. There’s literally not ONE shoe on planet earth that’s not re-packaged as different colors. It’s more than just colors w/ JB; it’s also material, exclusivity that comes along w/ certain silhouettes.
Shhhh…how dare you speak of these facts? Less is more man, we should be grateful to adidas for these trashy minimalist designs man. Jeez bruh, wake up, Jordan brand is dead lmaoo

need Miami to go to JB simply for these
Andre Johnson broke these out a few years back
jordan-11-hurricane-miami-pe-house-of-heat-min.jpg

Advertisement
Shhhh…how dare you speak of these facts? Less is more man, we should be grateful to adidas for these trashy minimalist designs man. Jeez bruh, wake up, Jordan brand is dead lmaoo

Bro just doing a quick search, I’ve seen:

LBJ 9 Miami (original $200…resale $500 today)

93 Nike Barrage Miami (original $125…re-released, sold out & new resale $500)

97 Air Max Miami (trying to purchase these as we speak. Original price $110, now I’m in a bidding war)

Nike Air Huarache Miami (Original $110, just re-released a couple yrs ago, sold out. New re-sale: $300+)

Nike Air Zoom Huarache Miami P.E (only ones I found were used ones, USED ones reselling for $200)

Meanwhile, those neon orange Adidas shoe that provided our fans/players as our shoe; yeah, they had a price reduction on fanatics b/c no one bought that crap.

Advertisement
I'm going to get a pair of these for sure. I want them in every color. A bit pricey though. The velcro patches are a bit much but I can overlook that. I like these. A lot!

Don’t care how cool their stuff is I laugh at the stupidity of a Jumpman logo on a football jersey every time I see a **** jersey.
No Offense but you’re aging yourself, right now. That logo is arguably the most popular logo in all of sports.

That being said, we do not need MJ brand. Adidas is much bigger company than Nike and has a lot of $. In addition, and most importantly, they are treating Miami extremely well across the board. Fans (besides the minority Nike weirdos), University and Adidas are very happy together.

No Offense but you’re aging yourself, right now. That logo is arguably the most popular logo in all of sports.

That being said, we do not need MJ brand. Adidas is much bigger company than Nike and has a lot of $. In addition, and most importantly, they are treating Miami extremely well across the board. Fans (besides the minority Nike weirdos), University and Adidas are very happy together.
You need Psychological help if you think Adidas has anything on Nike...

Advertisement
Back