New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Got on some Converse Fastbreak Mids right now. Real heads know.

I've probably got 350 pairs of kicks. Rent a storage unit, etc. Never counted but people always ask me, so I might tally them up one day.
What's your most valuable pair?

Mine would be the UNC Off White 1s

Advertisement
What's your most valuable pair?

Mine would be the UNC Off White 1s

Not even sure my man. The uptick in Jordan prices really caught me by surprise. I've got a lot of Nikes from the 80's, Nike Yeezys, Air Max, etc. For me it started as a reward for getting good report cards and grew into this. I was rockin Jordan 1s in '85 thanks to Pops, so when I see how the sneaker culture has exploded it's really dope to me. I've had tables at shows and all that.

Got something you looking for?

Advertisement

Going back to school, ASAP! This is sooooooo dope, honestly. A lot of money for lawyers in this lane, due to the perpetual habit of stealing shoe/clothing designs. It’s easy money for a lawyer; constant litigations!

I got them resale but cheap. Got them legit check'd and everything.

Got them on StockX for $2k haha

Sheesh! Lol. Man, as much as I love shoes, & fashion in general....the one thing I can’t do is pay resale, bro. I don’t care if the original is $900; I refuse to pay $901 for resell. Lol. I just can’t do it. No matter how much I may want a shoe, if I can’t get it for retail, man....I just can’t. That’s the only reason I’m probably not pressin PJ Tucker for 5k shoes. That’s my kryptonite, and w/ these bots & inside jobs, it’s saved my pockets. Lol.

Not even sure my man. The uptick in Jordan prices really caught me by surprise. I've got a lot of Nikes from the 80's, Nike Yeezys, Air Max, etc. For me it started as a reward for getting good report cards and grew into this. I was rockin Jordan 1s in '85 thanks to Pops, so when I see how the sneaker culture has exploded it's really dope to me. I've had tables at shows and all that.

Got something you looking for?

Do you still have ur dead stock 1’s from 85?

I love those ultraboosts, plus I love the velcro things on the tongue

Reading thru this thread is cool. Some of you cats sound like yall got some heat

Game tough lately. Can't just get them 1s I love, anymore. SNKRS and all the foot stores are sold out before
I can even get thru lol.

This for the tech savvy guys now, saw a cat on Youtube buy like 100 pairs of 11s then sell em for double the price. I was like
I'ma bow out these ninjas ain't playin fair LMBO

Advertisement
I love those ultraboosts, plus I love the velcro things on the tongue

Reading thru this thread is cool. Some of you cats sound like yall got some heat

Game tough lately. Can't just get them 1s I love, anymore. SNKRS and all the foot stores are sold out before
I can even get thru lol.

This for the tech savvy guys now, saw a cat on Youtube buy like 100 pairs of 11s then sell em for double the price. I was like
I'ma bow out these ninjas ain't playin fair LMBO

It’s all about bots, period. The game is rigged, bro. Shoe game is changed. I used to love the times to go to the shoe store, two days before & camp out, meet ppl, and get yo chit. Now?? Man, if u ain’t a techy or got an inside connect (which is hard b/c they tracking that tough), u r at the mercy of the resellers.

Advertisement

Not sure how fast they'll sell out but yo can get first access on 8/23 by signing up at http://adidas.com/creatorsclub

These are straight heat.

EDIT: lemme share this heat that I copped recently
PicsArt_08-18-07.21.42.jpg

PicsArt_08-18-07.20.38.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back