New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Uā€™re talking about the AF1 pic that was posted, right? If so, thatā€™s correct; those arenā€™t real AF1. Those were a mock from a 3rd party site. These sites have a lot of those types, including some fake Miami Yeezys

Ok, I thought you meant they were shopped rather than "not authentic". If so, still not feeling those.....at all.

Advertisement
Literally Iā€™m contemplating pulling the trigger on these as we speak. Iā€™ve been hawking these for a while to see a decent price point & may have found a comfortable level
28C3D01C-0474-4EE1-8CF8-C06BD9197932.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally Iā€™m contemplating pulling the trigger on these as we speak. Iā€™ve been hawking these for a while to see a decent price point & may have found a comfortable level

I got these a few years back...tucked in the vault!

Advertisement

I've been looking at that one too.

ANNNNND...eBay had a couple of pairs of "full" UM LeBrons, with the U logo and everything. One pair was $1K, the other pair was $2K. Deadstock/never sold apparently.

1654630634705.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I used to have these for game dayā€¦ kind of wish they didnā€™t get lost in one of my moves.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I used to have these for game dayā€¦ kind of wish they didnā€™t get lost in one of my moves.

Dunks r so expensive now, bro. I hate social media so much b/c these ā€œinfluencersā€ influenced the resale value of these.

No b.s, I have some Dunk Highs that are red, white, & blue. I got them maybe 15 yrs ago for like $90. Two weeks ago I put them back on feet, & this dude offered me $200 on the spot for them. I said no simply b/c I like all my shoes, but just out of curiosity I went home to check what dead stock, used Dunks were going for & GOAT had them listed between $250+ depending on availability & exclusivity. Smh.

Dunks r so expensive now, bro. I hate social media so much b/c these ā€œinfluencersā€ influenced the resale value of these.

No b.s, I have some Dunk Highs that are red, white, & blue. I got them maybe 15 yrs ago for like $90. Two weeks ago I put them back on feet, & this dude offered me $200 on the spot for them. I said no simply b/c I like all my shoes, but just out of curiosity I went home to check what dead stock, used Dunks were going for & GOAT had them listed between $250+ depending on availability & exclusivity. Smh.
I went through a stretch from about 2006 to 2011 where I was really into sb dunks. Went to the store on South Beach all the time to buy pairs. And then kind of stopped. However, I wore them to music festivals, canes games, whatever - which is to say they were not in pristine condition. I wish I remember which other ones I had.

I have a fat foot and those things were all SUPER comfortable. Now I just buy the Epic React flyknits for the support.

Itā€™s not like Nike was known for its width! I guess New Balance wasnā€™t answering our voicemails.

Actually my brotha, the Nike Fit app has a foot scanner & will tell u exactly which shoes works best for your foot type. I had a colleague w/ a wide foot (6ā€™3 315). He was a big NB fan & then I introduced him to the Nike Downshifter & Pegasus Triple Black for his 30th anniversary gift (since that was his favorite color). He thanks me til this day.

They have several shoe silhouettes specifically designed for those w/ wide feet. I know this b/c my pops have wide, flat feet & I buy a lot of his shoes to support his needs.

Advertisement
Back