New menu tab setup

Advertisement
if you want the old menu functionalities go to the website suggestions forum (if you can find it) and up vote the first post in the

Changes, seeing other forums in one step thread​

If I am in a thread on the recruiting board I can no longer click back to the list of the threads on the recruiting board from there. I have to go all the way back to forums. Please bring that ability back.

Thanks,
Mankind (Humans, not the legendary wrestler Mick Foley)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree, this new menu sucks. Its a free site so guess we cant complain but geez... pretty poor customer service not to at least listen to a near consensus viewpoint

Agree, this new menu sucks. Its a free site so guess we cant complain but geez... pretty poor customer service not to at least listen to a near consensus viewpoint
I’ve said multiple times that we will adjust but it won’t be the same as it was before.

This follows the same standard as base Xenforo (our forum platform).

Large Xenforo boards such as Xenforo.com, ignboards.com, and macrumors.com all have their forum navigation setup the same way we do.

The solution is going to be to add a "Forum List" drop down to the sub-menu. Users will then be able to click a down arrow and select the board they wish to visit.

Advertisement
Only two forums 99% of us care about, recruiting and eye in the sky. You now have to scroll all the way up the thread just to get back to the main forum. Needs fixed.
Click hamburger and then Forums

Advertisement
I used to like the Eligibility link in the Football tab. Good see the roster in easy view , see how many spots were left, where did
it go

If I am in a thread on the recruiting board I can no longer click back to the list of the threads on the recruiting board from there. I have to go all the way back to forums. Please bring that ability back.

Thanks,
Mankind (Humans, not the legendary wrestler Mick Foley)
There is now, and has been as long as I’ve been here, a link at the top and bottom of the page of the thread you are currently on that takes you back to the forum of the thread. Hope that helps.

Advertisement
Back