New Members wanted for Online Dynasty (XBOX 360)

Winky is Wright

Junior
Banned
I know this isn't really football related, but if the mods could keep this up for 24 hrs it'd be appreciated!

We currently got an Online Dynasty going for NCAA Football 2014 (XBOX 360)

We'll be going into year #2 shortly, and have 3 spots open.

First come, first serve.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll direct you to the thread.

Advertisement
I know this isn't really football related, but if the mods could keep this up for 24 hrs it'd be appreciated!

We currently got an Online Dynasty going for NCAA Football 2014 (XBOX 360)

We'll be going into year #2 shortly, and have 3 spots open.

First come, first serve.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll direct you to the thread.

PS3 over here, woot, woot!

Advertisement
is it any teams, any prestige? and who is already taken. Game length (5 min qtr? ) Difficulty? You can send me an invite though. xbox SN is same as this one. poncho0091

is it any teams, any prestige? and who is already taken. Game length (5 min qtr? ) Difficulty? You can send me an invite though. xbox SN is same as this one. poncho0091

Maximum Prestige: 5 Stars (A few users had a great 1st year and prolly bumped up to 6, but everybody starts 5 or lower. Can't be Miami)

Already Taken:

Texas A&M
Oklahoma State
South Carolina
Georgia
South Florida
UCLA

Game Length 7 Min (Users are allowed to Super-Sim, if they'd like. No Restarts though)

Heisman Diff but we play custom sliders.

Must Create your own coach. (You'll start at Level 15)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Maximum Prestige: 5 Stars (A few users had a great 1st year and prolly bumped up to 6, but everybody starts 5 or lower. Can't be Miami)

Already Taken:

Texas A&M
Oklahoma State
South Carolina
Georgia
South Florida
UCLA

Game Length 7 Min (Users are allowed to Super-Sim, if they'd like. No Restarts though)

Heisman Diff but we play custom sliders.

Must Create your own coach. (You'll start at Level 15)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you for the info. I'll pass. I'm not a fan of 7 min quarters. I usually play 5 and won't go past 6 min qtrs.

Your good Poncho, let me know if you change your mind and I can put you on the list for year #3.

Bump for Kev's tag and possible other members who'd like in.

Advertisement
IM down. Gamertag is the same as the display name

I'd join if space is still available?

My GT is jmd161

Nice.

Welcome Guys.

Do either of you post on the WEZ?

You don't have to sign up for anything, just use your CiS log in (Both sites are owned by DMoney)

Here is a link to our thread.

http://westendzone.com/showthread.php?t=58701&page=162

Feel free to ask any questions over there.

Start thinking of teams you want to use.

Advertisement
i'll join for sure

gamertag is : sauce77777

i'll take Tennessee

Sauce,

We're currently at 12 members. (It won't allow any more)

1 of the 12 members is having XBox problems and doesn't know whether he'll continue (He deciding whether or not to buy a new xbox or wait for a new gen.)

If he buys a new box I'll put you on the waiting list in case someone drops out. If he decides to wait for a new gen console, you're in.

Each year we've had people quit, drop out due to time constraints. Even if you're put on the waiting list you'll be in sooner than you think.

I'll keep you updated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back