2023 New LB commit. Looks like a walk on.

Advertisement
I wonder what is 40 time is because he has the instincts, etc for linebacker, he is just a step or two steps too slow. Im surprised a lower level D1 team didn’t offer him.

Keep in mind Ray Lewis didn’t have any offers no one wanted him.
Rohan took RL in as roommates RL had no clothes nothing but his mothers life savings $25.00.
I see this dudes film and he’s a threat to start or he’ll make the starter better then he ever dreamed.

The greatest players of all time in Canes history were given a shot that no one that no one else would.

Jimmy Jones the same RL type story

GOCANES
If we were not bringing in 5 other linebackers and even more next year I would say yes! But I believe he can earn a scholie and maybe carve out a spot as a blitzing LB or on goal line/short yardage. Cause ****, he is lightning quick while blitzing!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is a walk-on lol Y’all chill out with this talk like he is going to carve out some significant role here. He is a walk-on for a reason and it’s not like we snagged an hidden gem.

Last edited:
If we were not bringing in 5 other linebackers and even more next year I would say yes! But I believe he can earn a scholie and maybe carve out a spot as a blitzing LB or on goal line/short yardage. Cause ****, he is lightning quick while blitzing!
If we are in a position where a walk on is playing over our starters in a goal line or short yardage situation then we have serious problems.

Stop the madness. They did not always seem to make a play. Jimmy was force fed carrys and ragone was a step behind every play minus the give mes
Murphy only had 5 carries (1 TD) so it wasn’t like Manny was forcing anything. But he did play on special teams where he had 11 tackles and a FR in 1 season, so to say he made a play isn’t crazy. Ragone had 34 tackles 7 tkfl and 2 sacks in the 20 games he played as a 3rd string player. The give Me’s were non existent on this Miami team because we were missing 20 tackles a game. Ragone wasn’t making bonehead plays when he was out there he just wasn’t physically as talented. The comment was about work ethic and drive from a walk on.

Dude wants to be here and is a good fit for us at PWO. That said, now go back and look at Malik Bryant highlights...

Advertisement
Stop the madness. They did not always seem to make a play. Jimmy was force fed carrys and ragone was a step behind every play minus the give mes
When did all this “ force feeding” happen ? I must’ve missed all these touches. Did he get thrown a bone a few times for being one of the best st players ? Yes , but ole boy earned everything he got here.

The son of a business associate plays for Cardinal Gibbons up there in Raleigh. Said this kid’s a really good player on a solid, not great team. By all accounts the word is he’s a smart, hard working, physically gifted kid who still has a lot of potential to tap with all the physical tools. He’s a baseball guy but said he wouldn’t be surprised if this kid makes an impact prior to him moving on in life.

And on a slightly critical note. Some of the negative or neutral comments on a guy like this are rooted in ignorance. Miami’s at a serious disadvantage relative to most other schools given its fee schedule and as a result has been sub par for years as far as talented warm bodies go. It’s been a bigger issue in baseball than most can understand especially given the scholarship structure relative to football. Glad to have this kid aboard.

Advertisement
When did all this “ force feeding” happen ? I must’ve missed all these touches. Did he get thrown a bone a few times for being one of the best st players ? Yes , but ole boy earned everything he got here.
Thrown bone or Force fed. 🍅 🍅

Y’all know what I meant.

Sorry I don’t have a soft spot for players who shouldn’t have ever touched the field at Miami.

I’m not bashing him or ragone, but spare me the Rudy sentiment ****.

Thrown bone or Force fed. 🍅 🍅

Y’all know what I meant.

Sorry I don’t have a soft spot for players who shouldn’t have ever touched the field at Miami.

I’m not bashing him or ragone, but spare me the Rudy sentiment ****.
Ironically those two worked harder and cared more than guys with schollys..... They earned very minute...

Dude wants to be here and is a good fit for us at PWO. That said, now go back and look at Malik Bryant highlights...
Or PoPo who is sometimes forgotten! Dude is an animal. I think fans aren’t used to linebackers lol in fairness we have crapped the bed there.

Advertisement
Back