New KellyTough Helmet Decals

MDOcane

here we go again...
so much negative on this board on so many different fronts (some deserved). This is something we can all get behind

B1SSKXCIEAAKMTI.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't see the need for an American flag on our helmet. Makes it look too busy.

Advertisement
WTF is wrong with you??? Why don't you pack your **** up and move to Canada then.
Dumb response. So all teams that don't have a pointless US flag on their helmet are in-American? Please. Rok is right, it makes it way too crowded back there. The Kelly tough decal is almost at the crown of the helmet.

Advertisement
WTF is wrong with you??? Why don't you pack your **** up and move to Canada then.
Dumb response. So all teams that don't have a pointless US flag on their helmet are in-American? Please. Rok is right, it makes it way too crowded back there. The Kelly tough decal is almost at the crown of the helmet.

Ironic how you call my response "dumb" and then proceed to type "in-American". Classic!!!

Ironic how you call my response "dumb" and then proceed to type "in-American". Classic!!!

Another dumb response.

Another dumb response.

Another in-American chiming in.

Advertisement
Canada wouldnt want them. Venezuela, Iran and North Korea would more appropriate. Good riddance.

Another dumb response.

It's "un-American" moran

Advertisement

Another dumb response.

It's "un-American" moran

Moron

Advertisement
Back