new jerseys for 2014

Gotta hve the black cleats. We had them some years back and nothing looks better than black cleats on storm troopers.

370.jpg

More black cleats of years past.

371.jpg

That guy in the picture looks he has some potential

This literally made me laugh out loud! The Russell Athletic uniforms had such swag back then.

Advertisement
Gotta hve the black cleats. We had them some years back and nothing looks better than black cleats on storm troopers.

370.jpg

More black cleats of years past.

371.jpg

That guy in the picture looks he has some potential

This literally made me laugh out loud! The Russell Athletic uniforms had such swag back then.

the players had swag not the uni, did u see fsu this year? they had old schools bellys showing n **** but we cant do it here, mcord and aqm were the only swagged out plyers

I'd rather have all white than all-orange. Really do not like that look. Less is more. Simple is best. Nothing flashy. Don' make it so busy that it takes away from The U on the side of the helmet.
That's the tennis fanatic in you talking. We play at Sun Life, not Wimbledon.

LOL. Good one. This isn't prison either. All-orange no thank you.

I'd rather have all white than all-orange. Really do not like that look. Less is more. Simple is best. Nothing flashy. Don' make it so busy that it takes away from The U on the side of the helmet.
That's the tennis fanatic in you talking. We play at Sun Life, not Wimbledon.

LOL. Good one. This isn't prison either. All-orange no thank you.

Yep, were not in prison, were on probation now. Time for our saturday work release unis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did anyone else notice how faded the orange on the white pants was getting? Definitely time for something new without messing with the helmets anymore and I hate the orange on orange all the time!

Advertisement
We need black socks and cleats back regardless of the design.

Also, I know Golden eliminated green when he got here, but that's retarded. Green pants white jersey is a thing of beauty.

502.jpg

Advertisement
hate the all orange.

Agreed. I wanted to walk out of the stadium the second time we wore them this season.

If you're going to ask me to tolerate the hour drive to that stadium, and the hefty parking fee, at least avoid the garbage orange on orange look.

hate the all orange.

Agreed. I wanted to walk out of the stadium the second time we wore them this season.

If you're going to ask me to tolerate the hour drive to that stadium, and the hefty parking fee, at least avoid the garbage orange on orange look.
All orange is straight bullsh1t. I don't ever remember us rockin the all pumpkin look this much? Ever???

I'm not completely opposed with the Carrot look, myself. We beat UiF wearing those. But for my money we should wear Orange tops/White pants at home and white tops/orange pants on the road 90% of the time

Advertisement
Back