New jersey numbers

Advertisement
**** 26 being passed around like 2 dollar hoe to just any body. I know Williams was like a mid range 4 star but c'mon.

If a safety is not at least 6'2 with track speed and receiver hands he shouldn't be able to wear that number.

Just rewatched his highlights. I eat my words Markeith is probably going be worthy of that 26.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This "No one can wear 26" crap has to end. If no one can wear 26, then no one can wear 20 and 36. What about 98, 5, and 47? If we played this game, half of the numbers in rotation would be retired. Making it a badge of honor is fine, retiring numbers at this point is insane.

Last edited:
No one currently has #1...Wouldn't be surprised if we see a switch there.

On a side note...And yes I know it is not a major issue and just me whining. But man I hate duplicate numbers.

Advertisement
No one currently has #1...Wouldn't be surprised if we see a switch there.

On a side note...And yes I know it is not a major issue and just me whining. But man I hate duplicate numbers.

See my post above u, champ. Lol

Lol...

What does this even mean?
It means unless a dude is a 5 star freak athlete Safety with play style that compares to Sean Taylor he shouldn't wear that number.

Taylor was 6'3 230 all around safety. Markeith Williams is like 5'11 175 and his play style has been compared to Brandon Mariweather.

It means unless a dude is a 5 star freak athlete Safety with play style that compares to Sean Taylor he shouldn't wear that number.

Taylor was 6'3 230 all around safety. Markeith Williams is like 5'11 175 and his play style has been compared to Brandon Mariweather.
What if the staff has a higher of opinion of Williams than you and Andrew Ivins do?

What if you give the number only to a 5* and he's a bust?

You sound very stupid here...Reserving certain numbers based on where a recruit is ranked?

Advertisement
This "No one can wear 26" crap has to end. If none can wear 26, then no one can wear 20 and 36. What about 98, 5, and 47? If we played this game, half of the numbers in rotation would be retired. Making it a badge of honor is fine, retiring numbers at this point is insane.
We could use letters & numbers..

Advertisement
This "No one can wear 26" crap has to end. If none can wear 26, then no one can wear 20 and 36. What about 98, 5, and 47? If we played this game, half of the numbers in rotation would be retired. Making it a badge of honor is fine, retiring numbers at this point is insane.
Didn’t the Redskins retire #21? Doesn’t seem to be a big issue for them. And I agree that #98 should be retired.

Facts

What if the staff has a higher of opinion of Williams than you and Andrew Ivins do?

What if you give the number only to a 5* and he's a bust?

You sound very stupid here...Reserving certain numbers based on where a recruit is ranked?
Bro it's not that I don't have a high opinion of Williams but we have seen this show with 26 already. You must have coached Williams or related to him because you obviously took that personal.

Coaches reserve certain numbers for High ranked players all the time. I'm sure you know that and I'm not sure why anyone would agree with your point there...

Advertisement
Back