New Jersey Kids

U

User-4525

David Njoku, Courtel Jenkins and Kiy Hester will all be visiting us this weekend.

Hester and Njoku have legitimate interest and Jenkins is a current commit.

Someone said it in another thread, but we currently have 6 players on the roster from NJ. We also have multiple targets, from NJ with interest, in 2015. Seems like we will end up getting at least 1 of these kids every year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Just the weather they'll be coming down from might be enough to sway Hester (I can dream).

the fact that Hester is coming is nice...he has been amazing Blue all day and wasn't thinking of scheduling any other visits...

that's huge...

Jenkins is good to go. I really hope we get Hester. We need a big time safety. Njoku would be icing on the cake!

Advertisement
I like Jenkins, but not a big fan of those other two. We can do alot better at those positions in state.

Advertisement
David Njoku, Courtel Jenkins and Kiy Hester will all be visiting us this weekend.

Hester and Njoku have legitimate interest and Jenkins is a current commit.

Someone said it in another thread, but we currently have 6 players on the roster from NJ. We also have multiple targets, from NJ with interest, in 2015. Seems like we will end up getting at least 1 of these kids every year.

On ncca football, the video game, that is how you build a pipeline...textbook Golden, textbook.

Advertisement
Back