New HC at Homestead High

Advertisement
Only ones transfering are the ones coach Sed doesn't play which, he's known for that. There good players at the Ridge and I wouldn't blame them if they followed coach Simpson for playing time. This is going throughout the Tri-County area.

Advertisement
Hopefully no one we want, cuz he HATES the U! He a semenhole fan
Ridge already lost their best player in 21 DT Leonard Taylor who transferred to Palmetto.

The only Ridge prospects we might be recruiting over the next few classes are the 2022 DE's Dante Anderson & Daniel Lyons. They also got another one of the ***an brothers coming up (Nadarius & Naquon's lil brother Nayvonta) but he's a young pup that will be 2023 I think.

Advertisement
Alma mater. Was there when James Burgess was supposed to be the next great. Time flies, man.

Advertisement
Sfla HS football is nuts its just like college lol kids following coaches and ****. No wonder they be divas by the time there recruiting gets under way. **** is crazy af and i dont even follow it.....it seems nuts the off season

Advertisement
Sfla HS football is nuts its just like college lol kids following coaches and ****. No wonder they be divas by the time there recruiting gets under way. **** is crazy af and i dont even follow it.....it seems nuts the off season
It is - HS players got paid to transfer last year.

Tim Neal just got the new job at Southridge as HC.

He was a long time coach at Southwest & at Coral Gables, is actually a Gables alum & played on the same team as Vilma & Gore. Also coached Frierson in HS & worked with Pop Cooney when he was OC at Gables.

Also, the two talented 2022 DE's that I mentioned earlier in this thread Dante Anderson & Daniel Lyons transferred from Southridge to Homestead just last week.

Tim Neal just got the new job at Southridge as HC.

He was a long time coach at Southwest & at Coral Gables, is actually a Gables alum & played on the same team as Vilma & Gore. Also coached Frierson in HS & worked with Pop Cooney when he was OC at Gables.

Also, the two talented 2022 DE's that I mentioned earlier in this thread Dante Anderson & Daniel Lyons transferred from Southridge to Homestead just last week.

I hesitate to even bring this up, fam, because your knowledge about these HS coaches and players is gospel in my book. But I think you may be mistaking Pollard's background some with Coach Neal's on this one. I was at Gables in the same class as Jon, and I am pretty confident Coach Neal was an assistant coach for Gables back when Vilma and Gore were playing there (96-00). I didn't play football at Gables after getting injured before my junior year, but I remember some of the guys on the team talking about him and I know Frank Gore spoke highly of him. He's also the coach that took the HC job at Gables when Pollard bolted to work with Jon's company.

Advertisement
Back