New Guys on Campus!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone posted his numbers last year - 39-40 a punt on average. Okay. Hopefully he's consistent.

Last year was the first time I recall us having a punter who was bad. They've usually been good - sometimes really good.

Bosher is the best from an NFL standpoint.

He is averaging nearly 46 for his career so far in the NFL. And he's been in the league for 8 years now. Really good numbers.

Feagles was in the NFL a lot longer, but he didn't have a single season to even match Bosher's career average so far.

Do we even know of this guy can punt???

Someone posted his numbers last year - 39-40 a punt on average. Okay. Hopefully he's consistent.

Last year was the first time I recall us having a punter who was bad. They've usually been good - sometimes really good.

He is averaging nearly 46 for his career so far in the NFL. And he's been in the league for 8 years now. Really good numbers.

Feagles was in the NFL a lot longer, but he didn't have a single season to even match Bosher's career average so far.
Boshers a stud and an extra defender on STs

Advertisement

Last actual bad punting I can remember before this last year was Monroe’s first season or two. He was good for a couple shanks in some inopportune times. He turned it around though and was booming kicks his last couple years

if he can be net 40 for the season? i would take that in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Not true. Our second team OL is non-existent. He’ll be second team the second he shows up. Whether they want to burn a shirt is the question.
2nd team center specifically is nonexistent, but donaldson would slide into center most likely if gaynor went down, so clark won't be getting anything easy.

The comment was second team C or G. Since we don’t have a full second team, it’s a given he’ll be on it if he can play at all, subject to the redshirt choice. That’s a sad reality given our OL.

My prediction is he redshirts, btw.

Advertisement
Really excited to see what Christian Williams can bring to the table. Matocha looks like he’s in 10th grade.
Ken Dorsey looked like he was in the 9th grade when he walked on campus. So hope that look is deceiving and he plays like a grown man when the pads are on!

Advertisement
Back