NEW GAMBLING THREAD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like NC State a bit. Giving 9.5 to FSU seems like a ton, but they could blow them out here. If Travis plays, bet FSU, otherwise NC State

NC State is bad on D, but what they do well is tfl and sacks. Lots of pressure leaves lots of gaping holes in the secondary. That doesn't work against a seasoned QB, it only works against oh, I don't know, a first time starter who's missing his best o lineman and most explosive receiver.

Travis is the kind of player who could run for 150 and keep them honest on a deep ball. Purdy averaged 1.3 yards per attempt last week.

Terrible week for gambling which is a good thing for me because I won’t be suckered into betting so many games.....

Indiana +20.5
Illinois +16.5
VT -3
OKST +7

Advertisement
Advertisement
What the **** happened in the VT Pitt game!?

I can only assume we broke their will. That or Pickett is the best QB in college.

I got OSU COWBOYS. by the way, Alabama and clemson should be investigated to the fullest. No way these 2 programs ain't CHEATING.
I mean you've got that Clemson kid walking into a car dealership the second his LOI was sent in.

They're cheating, they're just teflon.

These ACC officials - threw a flag on an illegal formation - a guy on a PR drifted over the C (5 yards off the ball mind) as he turned to run downfield to block.

Threw a flag for lining up over the C and a 1st down for Pitt. Genuinely a joke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back