NEW GAMBLING THREAD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rutgers vs Michigan State opened @ -16.5 now it’s down to -10.5. Anyone know what’s up? Both have 2 new HC with Schiano back in the saddle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohio State should beat the breaks off of Nebraska today and cover the 27.

Don't forget UFC is during the afternoon today. Khabib fights at 4:30

Advertisement
Last night I went with a Tulsa over/UAB/Wisky 7pt teaser. Ended up needing those points on the UAB leg. Heading into the weekend with some house money again. Though, man, I blew that same set up last weekend! I got worked.

When lines came out I threw in a FSU+8/PSU-3.5/Michigan ML parlay. Pays just over 3x.

Also have a Costal Carolina ML/Michigan ML/Tulane+22.5/Seahawks ML parlay in. Pays about 8x.

Those are my fun bets.

There is nothing I LOVE straight today. I may put in on Penn St. I kind of like TCU getting a TD or more. I keep getting lured towards Michigan, though probably for the wrong reasons. I think BC/GT should go under. I like FSU/UL under as well, especially in a teaser. I also think Buckeyes-Nebraska o/u is too high. I'm usually not an under player, but all three of those caught my eye this week. Will probably end up on one or two light.

There are some interesting longshot all-dog parlays out there this week. Teams like GT, FSU, Purdue, TCU, Ole Miss, etc, that could absolutely win their games today and if you threw a few of them together on the ML and it came in you could make a fortune. I'll probably end up taking a shot at one of those.

Strange betting day. Sounds like a lot of bets, but I won't have very much action money-wise today. I think Vegas nailed a lot of the lines.

Last edited:
Last night I went with a Tulsa over/UAB/Wisky 7pt teaser. Ended up needing those points on the UAB leg. Heading into the weekend with some house money again. Though, man, I blew that same set up last weekend! I got worked.

When lines came out I threw in a FSU+8/PSU-3.5/Michigan ML parlay. Pays just over 3x.

Also have a Costal Carolina ML/Michigan ML/Tulane+22.5/Seahawks ML parlay in. Pays about 8x.

Those are my fun bets.

There is nothing I LOVE straight today. I may put in on Penn St. I kind of like TCU getting a TD or more. I keep getting lured towards Michigan, though probably for the wrong reasons. I think BC/GT should go under. I like FSU/UL under as well, especially in a teaser. I also think Buckeyes//Nebraska o/u is too high. I'm usually not an under player, but all three of those caught my eye this week. Will probably end up on one or two light.

There are some interesting longshot all-dog parlays out there this week. Teams like GT, FSU, Purdue, TCU, Ole Miss, etc, that could absolutely win their games today and if you threw a couple of them together on the ML and it came in you could make a fortune. I'll probably end up doing that.

Strange betting day. Sounds like a lot of bets, but I won't have very much action money-wise today. I think Vegas nailed a lot of the lines.
I put in on penn st straight too but yeah I do not feel great about it or really any games this week

I’m surprised they haven’t taken the Mich St.Rutgers game down.Usually when a line drops like that unless there’s a bus crash or something they don’t leave them up...7-8 points in a couple days is crazy..

Advertisement
Back