New freshman enrollees arriving today 5/15

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In all honesty - recruiting means so much more less now with the portal. Guy like Graves for instance - 100% probably a capable player and future starter. But won’t start this year so (I’m using him as an example) he will portal out. It’s free agency right now. Wrong or right.

Start paying attn to what % of our players (vs other major schools) have recruited players starting. That will be interesting. IMO - college shouldn’t have more then 2-3 portal players starting to make it more interesting

Advertisement
Mike Rotch...

Hugh Jass...

Oliver Klozoff...

1652710095784.png

Advertisement
So every recruit got in between Spring and Summer A? Anybody not make it in yet and is coming Summer B/Fall?

That feels important given the amount of turnover we're seeing this year, have a group of Freshman that are ready to at least get burn on ST

So every recruit got in between Spring and Summer A? Anybody not make it in yet and is coming Summer B/Fall?

That feels important given the amount of turnover we're seeing this year, have a group of Freshman that are ready to at least get burn on ST

Of the names mentioned by a poster up at the top of the thread, I did not see:

HS - Jaden Harris - PER DVD'S TWEET, JADEN HARRIS IS ENROLLED
Portal - Mitchell Agude, Jonathan Denis, Daryl Porter Jr., Caleb Johnson

Maybe these guys have already enrolled (and I missed it) or they are waiting until Summer 2 or Fall semesters.

Last edited:
One thing we know for sure is that the rooster won't be updated for weeks, perhaps months with Cristobal in charge. It's my only complaint up to now since he took over.

Advertisement
Back