New Facility Pics

As facilities have improved, performance has gotten worse and worse.

Maybe all the Dudes yelling “IPF will turn all the players into girls” were right!

Advertisement
But where's the barbershop? :ROFLMAO:

1579700826449.png

Don't get me wrong having nice waiting rooms and hallways is nice, but if we only have a limited budget I'd rather them upgrade things that will help improve our players first: weight rooms, technology, medical equipment, etc

miami is in this mess bc of their poor coaching hires not because they dont have an extra recliner in a lounge. all that stuff is nice but it isnt the reason we havent won in a decade plus.
My statement implies that, take it however you will. Like i said, “thinking stuff is just good enough”, meaning no need to feel like you have to pay for quality coaches or keep up with the joneses in facilities. All of that

Advertisement
Definite need for sure. the Locker room and player lounge area should be next on the agenda. Then after that the pool recovery and training room should be made over. As it stands now, Miami has made nice facility improvements with the addition of the new meeting rooms ,recruiting suite, ipf etc however the lockerroom area lags behind majority of power 5 teams and a lot of group of 5 teams
In Miami, they could find SEVERAL artists or businesses that would happily partner with them and do it on the low.

For example get some of these wynwood artists and architects to add a true Miami flair to the locker room.

Advertisement
Back